What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gronk

Staff member
Like when you say the only thing on Biden’s laptop is dick pics?
Ok I'll bite, after all it is Groundhog Day.

What is on the laptop that will bring down the government? Or even as Donald Coke Jnr says, should be widely reported on ? Nothing vague, just dot point the criming.

What is on the laptop that will bring down the government? Or even as Donald Coke Jnr says, should be widely reported on ? Nothing vague, just dot point the criming.
If you know what's on the laptop then why are you asking what's on it? And if you don't know what's on it then why are you so confident it's just dick pics?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Does it need to bring down the government to be newsworthy? Everything about the Trump family seems to be newsworthy and none of them are in government. Why is the media protecting Biden?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Does it need to bring down the government to be newsworthy? Everything about the Trump family seems to be newsworthy and none of them are in government. Why is the media protecting Biden?

Why does News Corpse write the same articles on Mitch Moses everyday ?

Like the Trumps, it gets clicks

Latest posts