What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Bandwagon

Staff member
Because they didn’t piss and moan like they’re doing now

You may find it difficult to believe, but aside from this being a really shit argument, and even if wasn't you still wouldn't know whether they did or not, I was pretty certain this would be you reply. Is that a bad thing?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You may find it difficult to believe, but aside from this being a really shit argument, and even if wasn't you still wouldn't know whether they did or not, I was pretty certain this would be you reply. Is that a bad thing?
It’s a fairly obvious argument around the different reporting from the chattering classes around threats to their own shit vs the loss of blue collar jobs.

#LearnToCode

Bandwagon

Staff member
It’s a fairly obvious argument around the different reporting from the chattering classes around threats to their own shit vs the loss of blue collar jobs.

#LearnToCode

It's an argument you can't support factually, you are literally saying well they didn't say this so they meant that.

Even though you likely have no f**king idea as to whether they have or not.

You simply made it up

Like here, I'm certain I've never heard you say anything against f**king dogs, nope done a search, you never have.

So when some random rapes your dog, and you complain, well It wasn't ever a problem when it was some one else's dog was it.