What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelogical

Referee
Storm or Panthers? I reckon it will be fairly close.
So it's a formality that the Panthers will progress to the GF? By how much (out of interest)? AFL and NRL tend to have similar scores. I'm going to say that which ever team the Storm play they will blow them off the park. No, that's not a euphemism.

So it's a formality that the Panthers will progress to the GF? By how much (out of interest)?
I think so. Late post (7min mark) but I think the end margin will be 20+, with Panthers saving some of their energy for the following week.
AFL and NRL tend to have similar scores. I'm going to say that which ever team the Storm play they will blow them off the park. No, that's not a euphemism.
Fair enough. They might well win (being best side during the season), but I think they won't get aay by much, and it will still be a close context up to the last 10minutes.