What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy related discussion

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
What about Smug the child that sits next to your child at school that has underlying health issues.

Is it a f**k it those folks too.

Vaccination not only keeps yourself safe. It keeps those around you safe too. Others in the community who might have health issues.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
There is evidence to support both sides of the argument. Also counter evidence to debunk either side as well. It just depends what you choose to believe. As I've stated numerous times, I'm pro choice, not anti vax.

I do struggle with otherwise intelligent people eating up the narrative and believing everything the government spews out though. Governments are self interested hypocrites and have been since the Romans and Greeks before them. Pretty much everyone knows it and openly admits it, yet they eat this shit up like lollies. It blows my mind. And no, I dont believe half the QANON bullshit either....

Last edited:

DinkyDi

Juniors
My kids have had COVID. None were vaxxed. Symptoms were mild to none. That’s all the proof that I need.

We’ve taken measures to ensure their immune system is healthy. They got through unscathed.

It’s your choice either way. I won’t judge.

So f**k off moron. My right. My choice. End of story.
Wow? Typical reaction from the anti-vaxxers. No more comments from me.

What about Smug the child that sits next to your child at school that has underlying health issues.

Vaccination not only keeps yourself safe. It keeps those around you safe too. Others in the community who might have health issues.
Is vaccination preventing the spread?

Smug Panther

First Grade

Stop dragging me back in haha. If humans are that close it won't limit the spread

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Smug Panther

First Grade
Talk about timing. The wife and my eldest got positive PRC tests around halftime. I'll be going to take one in the morning with the baby

DinkyDi

Juniors
Talk about timing. The wife and my eldest got positive PRC tests around halftime. I'll be going to take one in the morning with the baby
I sincerely hope that you, and your baby, do not contract COVID. I hope that things are not to bad with your wife, and your eldest. I mean that too.

Smug Panther

First Grade
I sincerely hope that you, and your baby, do not contract COVID. I hope that things are not to bad with your wife, and your eldest. I mean that too.
Thanks Jane. Both kids have been coughing for weeks, seems like standard daycare stuff so far. Personally I hope I have it, be good to get it over with for a while

DinkyDi

Juniors
Thanks Jane. Both kids have been coughing for weeks, seems like standard daycare stuff so far. Personally I hope I have it, be good to get it over with for a while
Can I ask where your wife had her PCA test at? I live in the lower blue mountains, and I need to get tested.

Iamback

Coach

Mine had it. The 7 days were torture due to the kids not really getting sick. Hopefully same for you