What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non-Metrosexual NRL Players?

Breadman

Juniors
312.jpg

Thats his fresh Bill Gates look, shame he's dumb as sheet

fatshark

Bench
Craig Gower everything cashmere, and drives a Porsche 4wd. One of a kind seeing as he lives in Penrith...though I could see Kath and Kim doing the same if they had as much money>>>>>>>wanker.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Being the fashion expert that i am, it's occoured to me that pretty much all NRL players dress like metrosexuals - a trend which was soooo 2004. This was brought to my attention this evening when i saw pretty much the entire Dragons team in my local shopping centre ALL DRESSED THE SAME. Every player (Head, Gasnier, Ryles, Peters, Henderson, and a few others) was wearing the exact same outfit with small variations - such as the colour of their striped polo shirt or the way in which they had their hair spiked up. This leaves me asking the age-old question - are there any NRL players...with style? Think of the last time you saw your team in casual wear - were there any who WERN'T wearing a pair of board shorts and a trucker hat?

Was it a 'official' thing? (promotion/appearance etc). For most of the team to be there it sounds like it.

Don't most of the teams these days have a 'casual' team outfit?

That would explain why they were wearing 'the exact same outfit'.

Raider_69 said:
pretty sure Jason Smith wouldnt be caught dead in a pink shirt with his collar up

J is still a BULLDOGS man at heart! No way in hell he'd be caught dead in that shyte!!! :p

I used to know him through a mate - and I've been in his car getting a lift after meeting my mate & him at Bulldogs training a few times - and it absolutely REEKED of stale bungers - the ashtray was deadset overflowing onto the floor, and it was littered with discarded flanno tops and dirty wife-beaters on the back seat, and scrunched up Macca's bags all over the floor!

A true Aussie MAN'S man!! :lol:

top_gum

Juniors
Bring Back the Spliff said:
J is still a BULLDOGS man at heart! No way in hell he'd be caught dead in that shyte!!! :p

I used to know him through a mate - and I've been in his car getting a lift after meeting my mate & him at Bulldogs training a few times - and it absolutely REEKED of stale bungers - the ashtray was deadset overflowing onto the floor, and it was littered with discarded flanno tops and dirty wife-beaters on the back seat, and scrunched up Macca's bags all over the floor!

A true Aussie MAN'S man!! :lol:

if his ass was truly cantergbury he would have a turban on his head and a koran in his hand

Photo from today's Tele:

thebopsytriplets00017oy.jpg

Huey, Duey and Louie step out in style for a bite to eat yesterday! :lol:

I can just hear the frantic mobile calls between the trio beforehand:

"Yo! Princey! It's Benji - I've got Deano here - and we've decided - it's thongs, shorts and printed T day!"

"What colour you guys wearing?"

"Well I've got a lovely powder blue number on, and Deano's wearing green."

"Aw, no WAY! He got to wear green last time as well! You guys KNOW green flatters my eyes - No fair!"

"Look, we're late enough as it is - just make sure your shorts are SOME shade of grey - and just get your butt out here, ok?!"

"Oh allright...ya b*tches!!!"

:lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Im getting a strong sense of jealousy....I mean, thongs shorts n t-shirts....who DOESNT have these pieces of clothing?
Tibetan monks.
The pope .
John Howard.

innsaneink said:
Im getting a strong sense of jealousy....I mean, thongs shorts n t-shirts....who DOESNT have these pieces of clothing?
Tibetan monks.
The pope .
John Howard.

:lol:

The only jealousy I have...is that they're playing First Grade footy - and not me! :oops:

But I would say that about EVERY RL player! No matter their club! ;-)

Come on Tiger-boy - take off your Black, Gold 'n White glasses for a sec here - and stop being so damn precious & just have a chuckle, eh? It's an amusing photo, in the context of this thread! Surely, you have to admit?? :eek:

innsaneink

Referee
It must be because of my attire today...yep you guessed it, Tshirt n shorts, though I was wearing shoes earlier.

Show me some players in caftans & clogs and I then may 'have a chuckle'.

innsaneink said:
It must be because of my attire today...yep you guessed it, Tshirt n shorts, though I was wearing shoes earlier.

Show me some players in caftans & clogs and I then may 'have a chuckle'.

Well...I'm wearing shorts a T-shirt and reef sandals today myself...But then - I wasn't photographed walking down the street 3-abreast with my mates, wearing pretty much - the same identical things! :lol:

Kaftans & clogs you say?....I'll see what I can do! ;-)

Footy players at the opening of a hair salon? FMFF

Most of them DO dress like unoriginal dickheads.

Brent Kite's head should be a crime.