What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noodles kicking game - bad news for the knockers.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Well here are THE facts.

He had 11 kicks in the game. 3 were penalty touch finders.

Here's the rest

Not good news for those who think he has no distance or no finesse. He didn't take one single kick in his own half so he didn't need to be long.

I'd say this shows are BLOODY good kicking game.

Kick 1 - 40 out from R line. Bomb to Frawley. Frawley drops it. Try to Sharks (KK) in ensuing set

Kick 2 - 30 out from R line. Crossfield kick to Albert. Albert gathers passes to Bailey for try

Kick 3 - 30 out from R line. Kicks to ingoal. Covell chases. Raiders have to take ball dead. Repeat set

Kick 4 - 40 out from R line. Bomb. Schif defuses.

Kick 5 - 10 out from R line. Grubber. Simmons scores.

Kick 6 - 40 out from R line. Punt to corner. Raider winger turns and recovers

Kick 7 - 5 out from R line. Grubber. Repeat set

Kick 8 - 10 out from R line. Grubber well taken by Croker.

Suck on those eggs :lol:

millersnose

Post Whore
Frenzy. said:
Well here are THE facts.

He had 11 kicks in the game. 3 were penalty touch finders.

Here's the rest

Not good news for those who think he has no distance or no finesse. He didn't take one single kick in his own half so he didn't need to be long.

I'd say this shows are BLOODY good kicking game.

Kick 1 - 40 out from R line. Bomb to Frawley. Frawley drops it. Try to Sharks (KK) in ensuing set

Kick 2 - 30 out from R line. Crossfield kick to Albert. Albert gathers passes to Bailey for try

Kick 3 - 30 out from R line. Kicks to ingoal. Covell chases. Raiders have to take ball dead. Repeat set

Kick 4 - 40 out from R line. Bomb. Schif defuses.

Kick 5 - 10 out from R line. Grubber. Simmons scores.

Kick 6 - 40 out from R line. Punt to corner. Raider winger turns and recovers

Kick 7 - 5 out from R line. Grubber. Repeat set

Kick 8 - 10 out from R line. Grubber well taken by Croker.

Suck on those eggs :lol:

he kicked the ball dead on 3 occaisions

Frenzy.

Post Whore
millersnose said:
he kicked the ball dead on 3 occaisions

Sorry millers. He didn't. I just sat and logged all the kicks. Because I can. Kinga was the one kicking dead. In fact Kinga's kicking game was poor.

sublimeshark

Juniors
I noticed Simmo put in a couple of great grubber kicks.. one for the repeat set then the grubber for Ciraldo's try in that repeat set.. another good attacking option without Dykes and BK..

millersnose

Post Whore
Frenzy. said:
Sorry millers. He didn't. I just sat and logged all the kicks. Because I can. Kinga was the one kicking dead. In fact Kinga's kicking game was poor.

well i trust you so i retract

Frenzy.

Post Whore
millersnose said:
well i trust you so i retract

Thankyou. I was actually just interested because I couldn't see where people were coming from saying he wasn't that good with his kicking.

Simmo's grubber for Ciraldo was interesting actually. Different technique altogether. Instep grubber. Well it was effective.

can't comment on matters of fact because they're real big on nrl broadcasts in singapore... but simmo must be well up on the confidence to be taking kicks. nice one. perhaps his indoor soccer background may prove to have some benefit to his rl career after all.

i only wish the same could have been said about darts in the 90's...

The Dodger

First Grade
kearney had a great kicking game.

would like to see how he goes under pressure, should do well.