What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norman to Fullback?

JamesBrandy

Juniors
I hadn't even thought of it, but I actually don't think it's too bad an idea. Bring Hunt into the halves, Baptiste onto the bench.

Would you drop Hoffman altogether or play him on the wing?

I just think our backline stocks are very thin as it is....can't really drop anyone haha

Winning

Juniors
Playing Norman at fullback it will at least give Hunt a go in the halves. With Beale leaving, and the uncertainty of Yow Yeh..Hoffman could play wing.

Winning

Juniors
I don't think dropping Hoffman altogether is the go. He'll do well in the centres or on the wing.

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I doubt Norman is fast enough for fullback.

I think whilst Hoffman is not injured, he will be there. Beale deserves the next crack.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
Nah can't see it happening. Although i think it could be a decent idea, i don't see Hook going for it, where would you play Hoffmann he is normally so reliable at the back and he brings the ball back very well. He is still playing decent footy, he just isn't the same type of fullback as cutie who can chime into the backline and act as a playmaker at anytime.

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Only Bronco 'supporters' would want to drop one of their past players of the year and an international.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
Well he isnt the best fullback at the club because he is no longer at the club. Stop beating the same horse and move on you are just some stupid teenage keyboard warrior. And when he was at the club he wasnt the best fullback Hoffman was and still is he is just out of form.

1qaz

Juniors
I miss WoW posting around here.
Too bad he went into receivership.. or was he banned?

Latest posts