What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norrie

shintaro

Juniors
Good to see him back. was playing super footy before his injury and had a barnstorming game last night. He doesn't get many accolades but we need him on the field if we are any chance this year. He poked his head through the line and got the Tigers on the back foot time & time again......

Inferno

Coach
He was awesome last night. Basically forced Sticky to pick him next week, as he was one of our best.

Inferno

Coach
In the meantime though with Dougy likely to stay in the backrow, not sure we can accommodate Ross, Peek, Snowden, Nutley, Norrie and Millington, so whose the unlucky guy to miss out next week?

Inferno

Coach
Seems to be a favourite of Sticky PJ, don't think we'll see him going.

There's always the option of picking the 4 on the bench, but Sticky seems to be persisting with Seu Seu for some reason.

IMO though I think that's a ruse, soon as the finals hit, I reckon we'll see Green. Between now and then though he's better served playing the full 80 in the halves for the Cobras, than 10 or 15mins in the top grade.

DJDL

Bench
Spot on Shint. The front-row all played well last night, but I thought he was the pick. Surely did enough to keep his spot for the finals

Special K

Coach
Norrie is massive. I always forget how big he is and he goes hard. Hard to figure why he has never "kicked on"

chewsta

First Grade
Gotta agree with Inferno about Nutley seeming to be a favourite of Ricky's, Ide like to see Nutley miss out, we seem to go backwards when he is out there and the momentum starts turning against us. Then there are the stupid penalties that he guarantees to give away.

The size of our Pack last night Impressed me a lot.. Norrie and Ross played great together, Why has Norrie kept missing out on playing firsts? Dougie and Gallen were great as always. Fraser looked dangerous everytime he had the ball out wide, I know a lot of people dont agree, but I think he would be a great centre now after a stint in the pigs. elusive, big and strong and most importantly NOT SCARED to have a go.

The Dodger

First Grade
well considering some of the silly penalties nutley gave the tigers last night, he should be the one to go.

cb4

First Grade
i love nuts
was a big fan of the signing, but millo norrie and snowman need to be there b4 him

Selachimorpha

Juniors
I'd guess that Millington would be the one to miss out if Norrie says in first grade. He's done nothing wrong but he's the least experienced and seems to get the least minutes of all the forwards anyway, while Millington will get plenty of run next year i think Sticky would stay with a veteran like Nutley at this point in the season.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yes on the Norrie accolades. Fine forward. Looks to be 100% fit now as well. Will be an asset in the big games.

Also, and this may be a perception of mine only, but does ROss play better when Norrie is in the team for some reason?

Surely

Post Whore
Yes on the Norrie accolades. Fine forward. Looks to be 100% fit now as well. Will be an asset in the big games.

Also, and this may be a perception of mine only, but does ROss play better when Norrie is in the team for some reason?

Norrie probably softens them up a bit for Ross.

squiddy

Juniors
I live norrie and was so glad to see him run out last night , I hope Sticky keeps him up for the semis

Latest posts