What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Queensland Cowboys vs Brisbane Broncos *Live Updates*

Cletus

First Grade
Bit of an upset. 4/4 in my tipping, just need Manly to win tommorow and it'll be a great weekend of football:crazy: .

JW

Coach
Well done to the Cows. Gets their season slightly back on track with the finals fast approaching. Unfortunate to lose the players they did, particularly JT, but they chose not to chuck the towel and are now embarresing the Bronc's on the scoreboard.

Brisbane obviously haven't returned from Benny's free holiday. Most disgusting performance since the Melbourne massacre last season. Shame on just about all of them.

the guy that went off with the neck injury looked in a very bad way... his eyes were open and he was talking but i never saw his arms/upper body/legs move once and the medics had to hold him and roll him onto the medi cab

SMOKEY

Juniors
GREAT Win for the Cowboys!!!:shock: :p

......After being 4-nil down ...than the loss of the Half-back THEN, Mat Bowen injured~:crazy: .I thought it was "All-Over!!:(

CowMan

Juniors
ROH_57 said:
GREAT Win for the Cowboys!!!:shock: :p

......After being 4-nil down ...than the loss of the Half-back THEN, Mat Bowen injured~:crazy: .I thought it was "All-Over!!:(

matty bowen is fine he is a champion

Latest posts