What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Sydney Bears News

Rabbits20

Immortal
I reckon the reason we can't bring up more Bears players is due to the second tier salary cap.

I think that's why we won't see guys like Greinke or Williams in first grade this year.

It's a similar situation for the Dragons in that they can't bring up more Cutters players.

Rsag85

Bench
The North Sydney Bears will take on the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles in the NSW ISP on Saturday 23 July at 3pm at Brookvale Oval.

The Bears team is:

1) Latrell Schaumkel

2) Latrell Robinson

3) Dane Nielsen

4) Ed Murphy (c)

5) Abbas Miski

6) Sitiveni Moceidreke

7) Eli Levido

8) Brett Greinke

9) Brad Deitz (c)

10) Zane Musgrove

11) Jack Gosiewski

12) Patrice Siolo

13) Clayton Williams

Interchange:

14) Fred Junior Mauala

16) Jamel Hunt

17) Logan Houghton

19) Liam Coleman

Coach - Ben Gardiner

CAFPOW

Juniors
Madge likes to keep it safe and doesn't want to change the side up even tho we haven't won a game in months

That's one of the problem, Madge keeps talking about putting in effort yet, he wants to
"keep it safe". That's like the hit ups of our forwards and backs. There are times they want to take a hit up nice and slow so, they don't get hurt and and they're safe.

Rsag85

Bench
Also Oldfield returned to action good to see, Brett Greinke didn't play Cam Murray replaced him in the run on side

Rsag85

Bench
I don't really think Musgrove will be much better than Tyrrell,Clarke etc.

He looked a bit like a log to me when in firsts.

He did well in first grade and showed how tough the kid is playing with a injury he picked up during his debut game

Rabbits20

Immortal
Also Oldfield returned to action good to see, Brett Greinke didn't play Cam Murray replaced him in the run on side
I have Oldfield ahead of Murphy.

But Murphy is ahead of Nielsen.

Anyway I think Murphy and Oldfield won't be with us next season.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don't really think Musgrove will be much better than Tyrrell,Clarke etc.

He looked a bit like a log to me when in firsts.
I am excited by Musgrove.

I think he's a metre eater and toiler.

Better than Clark and Tyrrell.