What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

North Sydney Bears News

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep I don't like the idea of having at prop but his numbers where really good on friday and should be rewarded with a starting spot and he did do well in the trials at starting prop.

Just limit his time on the field and have George or Tom play longer mins.

Madge better not pick Tyrrell.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Having Clark at Prop is not a bad idea. I think Clark is similar to
Danny Nutley the former Sharks/Roosters Prop.

Rsag85

Bench
Having Clark at Prop is not a bad idea. I think Clark is similar to
Danny Nutley the former Sharks/Roosters Prop.

Both trial games against the Dragons and Titans he did start at prop and did a good job. I think we just need to limit his mins to get a better result and have the twins play longer mins then what they did on Friday night.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Both trial games against the Dragons and Titans he did start at prop and did a good job. I think we just need to limit his mins to get a better result and have the twins play longer mins then what they did on Friday night.

Probably play Clark for just 30mins.

Rsag85

Bench
Yes.

I prefer Sam at lock too.

Your side is well balanced and that side if we perform can give the Cows a run for their money.

I'm not just a pretty face lol

Just watching the game, I really was think what are our strengths and weakest.

Having defences players to start the game will make the back end of the game easier for us and having a stronger bench will help.

The kicking game of Reynolds is a big plus as well.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
reyno is back im right behind the boys as always who would not criticise last weeks dull performance it was a disgrace i am sure they will not play like that this fri

Rsag85

Bench
Bears Team List

1. Sitiveni Moceidreke
2. Tautalatasi Tasi
3. Siosifa Talakai
4. Ed Murphy (C)
5. Dane Nielsen
6. Riley Travers
7. Eli Levido
8. Clayton Williams
9. Brad Deitz