What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norths: Open trials for Jersey Flegg, SG Ball and Harold Matthews

girvie

Staff member
I thought i would post this here because i know some people don't leave the Parramatta forum but would still like to know about this, because Parramatta has so much depth that there are some young players they know who would like to play at this level but can't at the Eels.

The North Sydney Bears will be holding open trials for the 2007 season on the weekend of the 7th & 8th of October 2006 at T.G. Milner Field, Vimiera Road, Marsfield.

Harold Matthews (U16s) trials will be held on Saturday 7th of October from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.

S.G. Ball (U18s) trials will be held on Saturday 7th of October from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Jersey Flegg (U20s) trials will be held on Sunday 8th of October from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.

Here is the link to register:
http://www.northsydneybears.com.au/Information/trials2007.htm

If you are a young player then this is a good opportunity to try and make the top level. So come along and bring some friends.

If you aren’t a young player, I am sure you know someone who is. So tell them about this opportunity.

Most clubs don’t hold open trials. So don't let this opportunity pass by.

Latest posts