What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Norths/ Ribot

oxenham

Juniors
What now for Norths
Does the News Limited committment to the Melbourne Storm cover their committment to Norths?
Does Ribot control the Kallangur Leagues Club or was it News finance.I can't see JR having the same enthusiasm for Norths now he has been cut loose.......may be good for you mud? :roll:
Stanton would be pro NSW.....could he look for a feeder club from Sydney rather than Brisbane...eg Newtown....hope not :(
Is it time to get the three north eastern clubs to form one club.Norths have the facilities and BV have the supporters,although I don't know how Kedron Wavell would fit.
Norths diehards in butcher stripes playing out of bash up.....brings a tear to my eye 8)

zulu

Juniors
oxenham said:
What now for Norths
Does the News Limited committment to the Melbourne Storm cover their committment to Norths?
Does Ribot control the Kallangur Leagues Club or was it News finance.I can't see JR having the same enthusiasm for Norths now he has been cut loose.......may be good for you mud? :roll:
Stanton would be pro NSW.....could he look for a feeder club from Sydney rather than Brisbane...eg Newtown....hope not :(
Is it time to get the three north eastern clubs to form one club.Norths have the facilities and BV have the supporters,although I don't know how Kedron Wavell would fit.
Norths diehards in butcher stripes playing out of bash up.....brings a tear to my eye 8)

WTF???

oxenham

Juniors
xxxx
It is good to see tribalism is alive and well
Zu
It is a legit question to ask.....Mark Murray would be curious.
Diehard
Cannot be too hard.......you have done it once already.
Mud
We will make the butcher stripes red and black as long as you pay for the new toilets at Bashup.....John Ribot is patron....played for two controlled one and is catholic 8)

Sydney Carton

Juniors
Coming along to the Seagull butt kicking Cap?

I played your mob in a rah rah trial today and need some revenge on the scoreboard tomorrow :lol:

DIEHARD

----
I don't see the further denegration of rugby league tribalism and culture as the way for for rugby league. And Ribot is a cancer...come on

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Stewbum said:
Coming along to the Seagull butt kicking Cap?

I played your mob in a rah rah trial today and need some revenge on the scoreboard tomorrow :lol:

Sadly, yes I'll be there. Not sure why - just want to be there the day they actually do win - if I live that long.

Reckon I'd know a few of the Bugs that beat you in the alleged sport of rah rah.

Sydney Carton

Juniors
I hope you live a long time but learn to settle for a win in A Grade instead.... :p

Seemed like decent blokes. Nice clubhouse.

I was the slow, unfit and uncommitted prop who didn't know the rules or how to play. Hopefully they dont remember me :oops: :lol:

crocodileman

Juniors
We can only hope and pray that Norths will be shafted. Anything detrimental to the future of Norths can only be good for Rugby League in general. I am sure that if the "Coalition of the Willing" were really serious about looking for weapons of mass destruction, they would look at Bishop Park first! It stinks, you need full body suits to enter it and a good hosing down after you leave.

Clearly, all the white trash of Brisbane should be given free membership to the place - in fact, lock 'em in there and don't let 'em out.

Anyone in for a bit of Norths bashing - c'mon, ya know ya want to!

That Guy

Juniors
Just goin off the topic a bit, I was wondering if you could tell me the positions of the following players:

Sione Finefeuiaki
Aaron Bulow
Anthony Boyd

....and also are Brett O'Farrell and Michael Crockett still with Brisbane Norths?