What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not you too Rein!!!

Elias1983

Coach
http://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/1322155/dragons-ready-to-take-on-melbourne/?cs=302

Defiant St George Illawarra stars have insisted their round one blockbuster with newly crowned world champions Melbourne won't be the mismatch it appears on paper.
See your ad here

Bookmakers have taken a set against the Red V for the season-opening clash at AAMI Park on March 10, installing the Dragons as $3.75 outsiders to topple the premiers in Melbourne. It's the longest price in head-to-head betting afforded to any team in round one.

But after the clubs completed vastly contrasting preseason preparations over the weekend, hooker Mitch Rein and returning prop Michael Weyman declared the Dragons were confident of troubling the Storm.

"We'll be ready and we're confident we can match it with them," Rein said after the Dragons slipped to a 28-10 Charity Shield defeat to the Souths on Friday night.

"They've got the good players that they have in Cameron Smith, Billy Slater and Cooper Cronk, but we're confident we've got the roster here to go out and really give them a run for their money.

"We pulled their pants down at the end of last year, but it's a new season and we're really looking forward to the challenge down there."

Hahahaha, it has begun!!!

MattYg1

Bench
They are becoming his acolytes... speaking his langauge... soon will come the chin circumcisions!!!!

*DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Elias1983

Coach
Good news also, Dragons website has just posted ann update.

Rein cleared of any serious injury, King to be monitored ahead of round 1.

Mr Red

First Grade
mental note all dragons players.. DO NOT give any team, especially the premiers any ammunition before a match...

jenninga

First Grade
Z

jenninga

First Grade
They dont deserve to be premiers.:crazy:

70-10
Happened to be in the Storm corporate room as a guest at the MCG that night and went to the bar every time they scored a try in the 1st half, needless to say i was pissed at halftime.
Thanks Choc.

tumbidragon

First Grade
OK. I'm going to do something crazy and bring out a positive from Rein's comment lol. To me it seems that Price is actually having an influence over our players e.g. Rein parroting his lovely "pull ya pants down" line. Whether it's for better or worse, perhaps the players are buying into Price's vision?..

Breathingfire

Juniors
OK. I'm going to do something crazy and bring out a positive from Rein's comment lol. To me it seems that Price is actually having an influence over our players e.g. Rein parroting his lovely "pull ya pants down" line. Whether it's for better or worse, perhaps the players are buying into Price's vision?..

:lol: clever