What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that Toovey is coach, will Manly win with only 13 players on the field?

Now that Toovey is coach, will Manly win with on 13 players on the field

• Total voters
Leave Manly Alone.
britney_alone_88u3.jpg

2010Dragons

Bench
lighten up Manly guys, a little tongue in cheek....Hasler must have taken everyones sense of humour to the doggies with him.

just like the bulldogs supporters will be telling your old coach...."chilllllaxe BRO!"

We all know that Toovey, Langer and PRICE spend a lot of time on the field!!

firechild

First Grade
We all know that Toovey, Langer and PRICE spend a lot of time on the field!!

And every other trainer in the comp. As has been said many times before, people only notice Toovey and Langer because they know who they are. Interestingly Toovey never recieved a breach notice.

Talons

Juniors
Don't worry about Geoff...he's so good he can be in the coaches box and on the field all at the same time.

Cliffy87

Juniors
I was just wondering what St George-Illawarra would do without Pricey on there for most of the match.I think they will have to lock the coaches box to keep him off.Or just maybe they might bring back Mary McGregor to go on.

2010Dragons

Bench
I was just wondering what St George-Illawarra would do without Pricey on there for most of the match.I think they will have to lock the coaches box to keep him off.Or just maybe they might bring back Mary McGregor to go on.

I've been told that pricey will coach from the side line ala Sheen, Lang style. They might have to bolt him down to the bench so as he doesn't run on LOL.:crazy::D

gronkathon

First Grade
Easy.

Get that gelatinous turd Peter Peters out there in a trainers moo moo.

He will visually fill any hole in the line

Latest posts