What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now the Raiders are gone - who do you want to win?

legend

Coach
Brisbane or Melbourne reallistically but I'd like to see the Eels make a race of it. The rest are scum.

Chachi

Bench
Hmmm.

Anyone but Manly, Newcastle, Brisbane, St George or Canterbury.

Actually, add Parramatta and Melbourne to that list.

Don't really care to be honest. I just hope the games are more competitive than some of the crap we dished up tonight. Let Rugby League be the winner I say!

juggalo_strit

Juniors
Manly.
I hate the Dogs, Saints, Broncos and Parra.
I'm not a big fan of Newcastle due to me and a mate getting abused by there supporters a couple of years back when they beat the Raiders.
Melbourne..........well i don't like them cause there from south of the border.
In conclusion...............MANLY!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I'm going with the Knights, I loved the way they shamed Manly the other night. Unfortunatly Buderus will get suspendd and they'll probably get done in the next match.

paulquinn49

Bench
Dragons or Storm winning would be pretty cool, would hate to see Dogs or Broncos win. Newcastle winning it would be solid aswell.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
raiders fan forever said:
The Storm deserve to win the comp
Not if they play like they did against the Eels. That was a truely woeful show in the second half.

I would like to see the Saints win it and they will be the team I follow from here on in. I think that either them or the Bulldogs will win the competition based on last night's two games.