What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now we're done for ...

Forty20

First Grade
lol...he's got us winning every game from here on.

he's on drugs.

That's like a winning streak of something like 13 including the GF isn't it? Totally possible right?

Of course finishing a highly improbable third would nearly afford us the luxury of a first week loss.

That's like a winning streak of something like 13 including the GF isn't it? Totally possible right?

Of course finishing a highly improbable third would nearly afford us the luxury of a first week loss.
7 game winning streak: been there done that :D

yeah i saw that and laughed he is just tring to stir panther and tigers fans i think by having us 3rd and Manly 2nd.
Although 3rd would be nice...... I'd be happy with anywhere in the top 8 after the season we have had really.

Forty20

First Grade
Two weeks ago he had us a trouble torn club in crisis.
What a dickhead.

Suity

To be fair though, two weeks ago there was alot of discontent on this very forum in relation to how we were traveling (form, recruitment and the board).

Doesn't make Rothfield less of a twat but it shows just how much things can change in a fortnights time.

Suitman

Post Whore
To be fair though, two weeks ago there was alot of discontent on this very forum in relation to how we were traveling (form, recruitment and the board).

And who was the chief instigator/stirrer of all that trouble?
He was.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
He was.

Suity

Without a doubt, his job is chief sh!t stirrer at the Tele.

3197199560_af7e5ce9cf_m.jpg

fish eel

Immortal

Doesn't make Rothfield less of a twat but it shows just how much things can change in a fortnights time.

TBH I think there still is a lot of concern here about recruitment, and even after the win against Nth Qld there was still plenty of concern about our form going into that Penrith match

Forty20

First Grade
He was.

Suity

But I thought we were all above buying into the Telegraph's hysterics :lol:

Still two weeks can be an age in league. Two weeks ago the Panthers were flying and challenging the Dragons for the minor premiership and now the Tigers are jostling with them for second place.

I'm just happy to take it game by game with the fantastically temperamental team we support.

SDM

First Grade
Why is this bastard always taking a swing at us?

I think we still have a good shot at the minor premiership!

Suitman

Post Whore
But I thought we were all above buying into the Telegraph's hysterics :lol:

Some of us are. ;-) It appears many are not though.

Still two weeks can be an age in league. Two weeks ago the Panthers were flying and challenging the Dragons for the minor premiership and now the Tigers are jostling with them for second place.

I'm just happy to take it game by game with the fantastically temperamental team we support.

Completely agree, that's why this article is a load of bollocks.

Suity

Suity

Latest posts