What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2003 Rugby League game site

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Can somebody please give me a link that actually works so I can check out the features of this game/......it`ed be much appreciated.

Troy

John_Travolta

Juniors
heres the drill what do you mean Paullyboy, and can somebody please if you know the date of release for NRL 2003 Rugby League for the PS2.

Troy

TripleM

Juniors
It means by the end of today there will be a couple of pages of people flaming him as the 2 billionth person to ask the same question in this forum.

Matta

Juniors
And I'll start it...

!!!!!!!!!!READ THE BLOODY RELEASE DATE THREAD!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

John_Travolta

Juniors
Calm down buddy the question wasn`t hard and still no one has told me? how hard is it. Sorry for breathing mate.

Troy

TripleM

Juniors
Do you expect us to tell every single new person who comes to this forum the date? Why don't you spend 2 seconds of your own time and work it out yourself?? :roll:

John_Travolta

Juniors
Ok thats about enough of that mate I tried looking thru the threads BUT NOTHING WAS THERE OK???? DATE WISE, i`ve since found that it comes out below:
Publisher: HOME ENTERTAINMENT SUPPLIERS P/L
Genre: SPORT
Release Date: 30/11/2003

SO NO MORE HASSLES HEY!

Troy

TripleM

Juniors
Well you can't have looked very hard, all the way through the thread called, what could it be called, oh yeah, "THE release date thread" it was stated that on every single website they have a made up date as IT HASN'T BEEN ANNOUNED YET! man did you read any of those posts.. this is ridiculous

John_Travolta

Juniors
yes its coming out on the 30/11/2003 trust me, I found out. and as for you TripleM mate you said "this is ridiculous" what is rediculous is that you seem to think you knowit all and think you can stand over me and tell me what to do. I`ve got a shock for you, YOU CAN`T AND WONT. as for this conversation I think its now ended.

TripleM

Juniors
How can you know the date if the people who are making the game haven't told anyone? In fact they may not even know themselves! What is ridiculous is that someone spends 3 hours writing up an FAQ and people make a thread to talk about release dates, and *you* come in here and make an idiot of yourself..

Matta

Juniors
ok, how about a deal... you get it on the 30/11/03 while we others get it on the day it comes out?

Matta

Juniors
TripleM said:
How can you know the date if the people who are making the game haven't told anyone? In fact they may not even know themselves! What is ridiculous is that someone spends 3 hours writing up an FAQ and people make a thread to talk about release dates, and *you* come in here and make an idiot of yourself..

i betcha this john travolta guy doesnt even know who mario is

TripleM

Juniors
You read every other post in this forum.. that will show you are wrong. Stop wasting *our* time.

Status
Not open for further replies.