What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2003 to Madden 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Why did you start a thread on this? No-one is interested in this mate, i'm deleting this post and thread.

EMO_24

Juniors
Well i've converted Madden 2004 into NRL 2003 with all the teams and players.I simulated the season and ended up with the Superbowl being Bulldogs v Broncos with the Roosters and Panthers eliminated in the Conference finals.All i was saying was that i am glad a great league game is coming out. Thats all. Sorry!!!!!

sheep

Juniors
Wow EMO you did all that...your my :oops: hero :oops: (sheep looks at EMO with lustful eyes) ... Can i have your autograph?

CliffyGC

Juniors
guys whats with the attitude in here.
Ive been a reader of this forum for a while now and just cant wait for the game to come out so ive enjoyed hearing about it and seeing screen shots thanks to Mario and Vodka.

But i just dont understand why people in here need to be such arseholes to other people. Come on FFS its not that hard to be friendly.

ELMO i know what you mean mate its been too long since we've had a league game.

sheep

Juniors
Well pepstars right it was a pointless post. But i'll let it slide only because your a manly supporter Cliffy ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
yeah the post and the topic was a complete waste of time. what did you expect to come from this you dick?
on another note - i am getting sick and tired of reading posts that complain about abuse! f**k OFF! if you dont like it dont read it!
wankers

CliffyGC

Juniors
EELectrocuted said:
yeah the post and the topic was a complete waste of time. what did you expect to come from this you dick?
on another note - i am getting sick and tired of reading posts that complain about abuse! f**k OFF! if you dont like it dont read it!
wankers
why does it make you feel tough and worthwhile to be rude to people. Is that because your a weed in real life and dont have the balls to say this kind of stuff in the flesh

Kasper

Bench
Cliffy GC said:
EELectrocuted said:
wankers
why does it make you feel tough and worthwhile to be rude to people. Is that because your a weed in real life and dont have the balls to say this kind of stuff in the flesh
That comment is rediculous. How would you know if it made him feel tough or not. Most people well i certaintly don't feel tough about what they say in a forum...do you? Don't make assumptions without facts ;-)

Goleel

Juniors
OK, so this post gets deleted, yet all the other posts full of personal abuse and absolute crap get to stay? This moderation is a f**king joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.