What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 2009 Draw

Serc

First Grade
Yes provided its not MNF, we should all get together (that includes you too JW!) and jump in the away supporters bay...great stadium, great atmosphere in our little area last year too, was a good 200 or so people there in one space all cheering for us!

Gene Krupa

Referee
I find it funny we've again got the two grand finalists twice, and the Pampers just the once... again... and in round 26 at that.

At least we've got the Bunnies twice.

How the fack does that work? When the teams are seeded, shouldn't they both be on opposite sides of the draw?

Adsy

Juniors
So who were the lucky bastards to get Melbourne or Brisbane around origin time? St George?

So who were the lucky bastards to get Melbourne or Brisbane around origin time? St George?

We get Melbourne in Melbourne :D although we have never won down there, and we have form (Baby Broncos) of losing to teams with no origin players.:(

ORIGIN 1

Prior.......Broncos and storm have the bye
After......Broncos play Storm

ORIGIN 2

Prior.......Storm play tigers,Broncos play Sharks
After......Eels play Broncos,Storm Play Raiders

ORIGIN 3
Prior......Broncos and Storm have bye again
After.....Broncos play Rabbits, Eels play Storm

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
Yes provided its not MNF, we should all get together (that includes you too JW!) and jump in the away supporters bay...great stadium, great atmosphere in our little area last year too, was a good 200 or so people there in one space all cheering for us!

Done!

71-6 and the fact we lost our season up there are two reasons i am glad that is the case.

Noone knows that pain more than I mate but its one of the only few chances I get to see the boys live. Thank god for the Tits.

Last edited:
Cross will be a walk up if he isn't injured. best prop NSW have (Brett White, anyone....?).

Pato would be a chance as would Mullo, and the much maligned Chris Houston might even be in the mix for a bench spot based on some pretty impressive numbers last year and his impending move to prop (a pidgeon chested prop, what is this world coming to...).

Dureau could even be a smoky if we start well... ;-)
Ummm were you drinking mac when you types this or what

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Noone knows that pain more than I mate but its one of the only few chances I get to see the boys live. Thank god for the Tits.
Likewise JW. However, it's not a bad thing that we don't have a trip up to Suncorp next year, because I'm 0-4 when it comes to the Knights and NSW winning there. However, I will more than likely be going there for Origin 3, so lets hope the Blues have already won the series by then :lol:

Apey

Staff member
Reading through the article they base us being the biggest losers mainly on the fact that we have our first 3 games away from home, which is exactly what the club wanted.

Lol yeah, and the fact that we play both Grand Finalists twice.

Neither of them are that big of a deal though. :?

Hanscholo

Bench
Its always best to analyse the draw and its bias AFTER the season is over, its a little hard to work out its effect before hand.

Latest posts