What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl 2009

Loudstrat

Coach
Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy the experience, and the great, warm and friendly company that you will find abounds in here!

Now that's over, your picks are sh*t!

Eels, with a gun backline - and injury free - with stable halves and Mateo very much on the scene - with some deadwood gone (Wagon, Riddell) and a stack of up and comers, should do a sh*t load better than injury and drama riddled 08.

As for Brisbane - all they did was sell off the sober ones. First? :lol::lol:

Jasdragon

Juniors
You have to be a Queenslander as you picked all the Qld sides to make the top 6 and your side to finish 1st, I detect no bias there :crazy:. And by the way Dogs 4th :lol::lol::lol::lol:!

Call me crazy, but I see the Raiders improving next season with a full strenth squad, and a new batch of gun juniors.

cb4

First Grade
Call me crazy, but I see the Raiders improving next season with a full strenth squad, and a new batch of gun juniors.

they were my original thoughts, but now i think they just caught everyone off guard n handled the alco boii situation better than most thought
not sure how many juniors will get a run
so im thinkin 9-12 for the raiders

so in short.... hi crazy lol

Latest posts