What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

hindy111

Post Whore

Jessica Halloran​

jessica_halloran.png

CHIEF SPORTS WRITER
Jessica Halloran is a Walkley award-winning sports writer. She has been covering sport for two decades and has reported from Olympic Games, world swimming and athletics championships, the rugby World Cup as well as the AFL and NRL finals series. In 2017 she wrote Jelena Dokic’s biography Unbreakable which went on to become a bestseller.

I've had better

King-Gutho94

Coach
Funny how James Hooper has done an apology but put it right down the bottom of his article to hide it away from any headline.

APOLOGY

On 19 May 2023, a section in this column titled “Tigers Recruitment Boss in Fiery Clash” incorrectly stated that Warren McDonnell has previously been terminated twice from his role at the West Tigers. Fox Sports Australia apologises to Mr McDonnell for that statement.

Incorrect

Coach
Funny how James Hooper has done an apology but put it right down the bottom of his article to hide it away from any headline.

APOLOGY

On 19 May 2023, a section in this column titled “Tigers Recruitment Boss in Fiery Clash” incorrectly stated that Warren McDonnell has previously been terminated twice from his role at the West Tigers. Fox Sports Australia apologises to Mr McDonnell for that statement.

Standard procedure for bottom feeding journo's who hate being held accountable for anything... Bottom of the article, smaller print if possible.... "Sorry, not sorry " sentiment....

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
NRL360 has become even worse since Paul Kent left and I’m not a big fan of him either. The show needs a big refresh. I particularly despise how amateurs like Paul Crawley who is a poor impression of an angry ant, give their opinion on who the Dragons next coach should be and then that opinion is basically stated as fact and that his nomination is in the mix.

What an absolute crock of shit it has become.
There is only so much you can talk about without it becoming boring. The level of speculation and the way they put a microscope over everything, including innocuous shit is too much for me. But when you’re on 24-7 I suppose you have to fill it up with something.

T.S Quint

Coach

APOLOGY

“I’ll apologise for what was said but won’t mention why the statement was wrong and what the actual truth is.”

Gazzamatta

Coach

APOLOGY

What a Pumpkin!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
There is only so much you can talk about without it becoming boring. The level of speculation and the way they put a microscope over everything, including innocuous shit is too much for me. But when you’re on 24-7 I suppose you have to fill it up with something.
Are you suggesting NRL360 requires a broader focus?

Wally21

Bench
Finally they have a decent panel on tonight, as opposed to the f**kwit deadshit special needs merkins they usually have on this show

Latest posts