What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL 360 + other footy shows

Gronk

Staff member
If you change the X in the link to twitter when pasting it will pop up on the post and you wont have to click on link without knowing what it is.

Just a little trick for you gronky for future reference
Yeah I know that, but the parody video F bombs. So I purposely didn't post it. :rolleyes:

Avenger

Immortal
Gutho is a good captain leads by example just needs to be told to take it down a notch
He can still be a co captain with Moses. Just give Moses the job of talking to the refs. Actually, co captains is dumb. Just give it to Moses. Gutherson will more than likely have his last season with us next year before going to Leeds. Lane and RCG can follow him.

Soto

Bench
Ron Coote 14th immortal
Good to see.
I don't agree with some of the younger generation being named immortals before the likes of sterlo, Kenny, Eg Andrew Johns shouldn't have been named an immortal as yet
Some of these older fellas played in the toughest era where they worked full time jobs and copped elbows, high shots, spear tackles etc.
Great the game has been cleaned up but we can't discount what the older fellas endured. Look at Ron Coote...extremely grateful, humble and sincere

JokerEel

Coach
Good to see.
I don't agree with some of the younger generation being named immortals before the likes of sterlo, Kenny, Eg Andrew Johns shouldn't have been named an immortal as yet
Some of these older fellas played in the toughest era where they worked full time jobs and copped elbows, high shots, spear tackles etc.
Great the game has been cleaned up but we can't discount what the older fellas endured. Look at Ron Coote...extremely grateful, humble and sincere

Yep agree they need to make it a rule you have to be retired 10 years before being inducted into the hall of fame. Then another 10 before even before you can be an immortal.

Make the awards prestigious ffs

Like I said Garry Jack isn't even in the hall of fame..