What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL All Stars fullback Billy Slater injures his ankle at training

strider

Post Whore
finch will kick a field goal to win the game

pfffft - as if that could ever happen .... :-k

Dutchy

Immortal
Come on Hiney...Gidley was already in the team, can credibilty drop lower than it already was?

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Once again I think they should have had rounds of voting for each position. Then if a player is out they get replaced by the next highest and the fans still get to see the players they want playing in the positions they were voted for in.

Gronk

Staff member
Come on Hiney...Gidley was already in the team, can credibilty drop lower than it already was?

Paul Gallen. Did you forget he called an opposition player a b***k merkin ? I see they picked Toupu instead. Wise move.....

84 Baby

Referee
Paul Gallen. Did you forget he called an opposition player a b***k merkin ? I see they picked Toupu instead. Wise move.....
:lol::lol: Everyone should have voted Gallen in. Would have been fantastic to see every Aboriginal All Star line him up.

OT have Manly signed him yet Dutchy?

Latest posts