What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL All Stars Game - A potentially funny idea...

Yeah very harsh on Rodney, I thought he was a sh*t signing but he surprised me and was one of our best forwards before he got injured.

Also harsh on Wolfman Timmah. Sure he may have been overrated, wasn't ready for Origin and had a sh*t year overall, but I doubt many would have him in the bottom 3 wingers in the NRL.

watatank

Coach
I have a feeling each club will nominate say a max of four candidates from each club. So most sh*t players won't even get a look in.

I say we all vote Michael De Vere in ...
devere.jpg

ByRd

First Grade
Im in for it, we should settle on 1 player and when the voting opens try and get most of us on here to vote for that player, maybe we should create a poll with a few options and see who is most popular loll

Im in for it, we should settle on 1 player and when the voting opens try and get most of us on here to vote for that player, maybe we should create a poll with a few options and see who is most popular loll

I'll start a poll tomorrow with some options listed in this thread and we can vote who we think would be the funniest name.

Feel free to continue to put forward nominees in the meantime.