What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL All Stars Game - A potentially funny idea...

Paullyboy

Coach
Can we bring someone out of retirement? Jason Bulgarelli really deserves one more run (although he could get a run in the aborigine side too)

Y_R

Juniors
Brett Kelly is probably the worst current NRL player, but Shannon Hegarty would be 10x funnier, esp if he starts taking dummy half scoots !!

We have to agree on 1. IBG its poll time !

African Monkey

First Grade
You guys picking Hegs clearly haven't seen him play. Only f**kwits would suggest that he isn't a great player when clearly he is the best player I and many others have ever seen.

The Cov deserves a run in this game. People power should get him in the side. BBSF, myself, Black White and Blue and all the other Covell fans, let's all vote for Luke to take up his rightful place as an all star.

StinkyPete

Juniors
You guys picking Hegs clearly haven't seen him play. Only f**kwits would suggest that he isn't a great player when clearly he is the best player I and many others have ever seen.
surely such a great player would have a first grade contract??? or are all of the NRL clubs f**kwits?

Apey

Staff member
African still doesn't understand it's not really that funny.

African Monkey

First Grade
African still doesn't understand it's not really that funny.
I didn't know I was trying to be funny. You were obviously too young to see Hegs at his absolute best. Unfortunately he was injured for most of this year and the Cowboys were a much weaker side without him.

Latest posts