What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Apparel

innsaneink

Referee
Copa said:
No!!!! Stuff that is just pure rugby league.... or has an NRL logo on it somewhere.

Like this stuff... but classier... use your imagination

http://www.rugbyleagueonline.co.uk/index.html?Mi2rpJlt/RZP3x6Nb6g9wOst7+O6edwHX5oJNaewjIZhQZbwkK3BRzGhmRYMYUAGtdPxzIiSfhWqvdrwRASYsQ==

http://www.forty-twenty.co.uk/products/fortytwenty/ft_tshirts.html
................So youd like a shirt with an
NRL%20Logo.jpg
logo on it?

What on earth for?

Copa

Bench
innsaneink said:
................So youd like a shirt with an
NRL%20Logo.jpg
logo on it?

What on earth for?
I did say... if it was presented classy... have you guys no imagination?

Bookie

Juniors
I'm sure you could get shirts like that from NRL HQ at Fox. Dont know why you'd want em though.

Copa

Bench
Big Bunny said:
For when it's cold in winter?
For anytime really.

It's easy to get merhandise for other sports that are stylish and generic... skateboarding, surfing etc etc etc .... why not RL?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Copa said:
For anytime really.

It's easy to get merhandise for other sports that are stylish and generic... skateboarding, surfing etc etc etc .... why not RL?

Most surfing gear is brand driven like billabong and rip curl and pretty expensive. Helps pay all the professional surfers. A young chick from the gold coast recently signed a million dollar plus contract with one of the major brands and shes still at school. (not for long though)

eelandia

Juniors
My gripe with NRL apparel is that they appear to be designed for kids and not adults. Parra minor premier shirts are a good example. How about a simple white polo with a small Eels badge instead of shirts that shout "I'm a tragic".

innsaneink

Referee
You dont like this?
Must be a different one, this is quite good imo.
minorpremstshirt05.jpg

I guess this is just a case of what makes humans unique, we wall like different stuff thankfully.

eelandia said:
My gripe with NRL apparel is that they appear to be designed for kids and not adults. Parra minor premier shirts are a good example. How about a simple white polo with a small Eels badge instead of shirts that shout "I'm a tragic".

Latest posts