What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl backs Xerri’s try

SaintPauli

Juniors
When explained by Annesley it was actually the right call. The ball did project backwards from Grahams arm.
Reluctantly it was a try. A friggin flukey one at that.

When explained by Annesley it was actually the right call. The ball did project backwards from Grahams arm.

Agree to disagree. How does it touch your hand head over your head towards the opponents try line and it went back ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Agree to disagree. How does it touch your hand head over your head towards the opponents try line and it went back ?
The Earth rotates at 460m per second..

The ball was in the air after making contact with Graham’s arm, and the rotation of the ground put Xerri behind the ball.

Meh, probably not, but it’s a possibility..

The Earth rotates at 460m per second..

The ball was in the air after making contact with Graham’s arm, and the rotation of the ground put Xerri behind the ball.

Meh, probably not, but it’s a possibility..

Haha for a second there you had me questioning them I realised it’s muzby fml lol

BLM01

First Grade
Yep..but we deserve what we get. We were watchin Dragons footy rght there.
Round 22 and it shows what we have been coached to do all year, their hard work ethic and practice.
We will start to improve by Round 66

Willow

Assistant Moderator
No, it’s true..

Honestly..

The earth really does rotate at 460m per second..

Explains why I keep missing my mouth when I eat..
Might be another reason. Do you ever find yourself drowning in the shower?

st penguin

Juniors
Look where they’re standing. Graham is standing on the line, Xeri behind the line when he catches it. At worst, it’s a line ball.

For the good of the club, I think the loss was the better outcome us anyway.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I thought the ball brushes Cronulla’s no. 15 (name?) somewhere on his leg. From there, it bounced forward to Graham who was standing in front making it an accidental offside.

Latest posts