What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Bloopers

Mr Saab

Referee
Cowboys vs Eels at Parra stadium some 5-6 yrs ago. The Cows had 14 players on the field and a scrum was to be formed...2 players attempted to pack in at lock. It was commical.

aids

Bench
when lamb kicked the field goal when they were 2 points, was he happy until the players in his team corrected him?

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
That was the prelim final, not minor final

That is waaaaaay off the mark.
It was :

McBlane "You were the instigator"
Dymock "Of course i was, i hammered him... he threw the 1st one...ask him"

Mmmm. Ok - Thanks Mr. Rain Man - Not quite how I remember it though - Now - how many matches did I drop on the floor last night when trying to light my oven whilst the lightbulb was out in my kitchen??? You tell me that, and then I just might be impressed......Else Ill just continue to to think of you as the pedantic wet-blanket that I have observed you to be so far from what I've seen of your posts so far on this site! ;-)

Anyway - How the frog can he admit to being the 'instigator' if someone else threw the first punch?? :?

Mr Saab

Referee
I think it was 126.

McBlane : The report is you were the aggressor.

Happy now Mr T

B.A. Baracus

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
I think it was 126.

McBlane : The report is you were the aggressor.

Happy now Mr T

Positively giddy with joy.

Oh, and it was only 12 - you were way off.

I ain't gettin' on no plane.