What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Brand value rankings

yakstorm

First Grade
The Warriors would lose out because FTA coverage here would be part of the calculation.

Do they have assets? That is another metric they likely fall behind in
Warriors bought what was the Holy Hop bar in Kingsland (Now renamed Full Time). Outside of that, I don't believe they own any other assets yet, though they are looking at buying another two hospitality venues.

I wonder if the ownership structure of the Warriors (the fact they are a subsidiary of Autex Acoustics) works against them with these calculations as well.

Iamback

Referee
Warriors bought what was the Holy Hop bar in Kingsland (Now renamed Full Time). Outside of that, I don't believe they own any other assets yet, though they are looking at buying another two hospitality venues.

I wonder if the ownership structure of the Warriors (the fact they are a subsidiary of Autex Acoustics) works against them with these calculations as well.

I am sure all of that goes into it.

It is good to see how non sporting organisations sees the club and codes.

I am sure these will continue to grow as RL improves it's bush league status of the past

MugaB

Coach
The inconsistency in your replies is astounding and I’m not talking just in this thread.
I just wanted to point out, that you miss important nuggets of useless info if you place the morons on ignore, thus you turn into said "ignoramuses"

It was never meant as a name calling slight against you, just a helpful eye opener, but if your happy to read my posts that way, then by all means add me to your ignore list

Latest posts