What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Calculator

RABK

Referee
Where do they sell them? :lol:

;-)

Na haven't seen one up yet. But no, Roosters won't make the finals mate. :p

Corbin

Juniors
we will...Just.

Seriously I honestly think this is all a 2 horse race between Knights and Eagles, But Knights will ONLY fire if Johns gets enough rest.

Melbourne could come in depending on Origin effects and how there forward pack holds up.

Corbin

Juniors
it looks wide open indeed, but i really think only 2-3 maybe 4 teams can win it.

wittyfan

Referee
I think Melbourne are entitled to be favourites, and I think the Bulldogs are capable of much more than what they've shown.

Big Mick

Referee
anyone in the 8 has a chance to win. It wont be a two horse race. Come finals time, its a whole new competition.

[furrycat]

Coach
They aren't made yet... its too far out.

2 teams with a chance? :lol: No team has been consistent yet mate. Knights haven't, eagles haven't, no team has been in great form throughout. That is football... you can't call it this early.

Ridders

Coach
the run to the final really starts post origin, and thats the time when the good teams will be separated from the weak...i'd pick the dogs because even though they haven't been playin particularily well, there still near the top

brooksy19

Bench
There is now way its even close to a two horse race.

Melb, Brisbane, Cowboys, Dogs, Dragons, Eagles, Tigers and Sharks are all still capable.

Wouldn't mind that top 8 calculator though.

ozzie

Bench
why not use a pen and paper to work it out - works for me and Roosters will miss the eight

Latest posts