What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Calculator

Macca

Coach
Google can't even find one for 2006.

Imagine how many hits LU would get if they were the first to put one up!

coolumsharkie

Referee
[furrycat] said:
Read the thread.

They are never made this early...

Wait a few more weeks.

Eye eye captain *salutes*

If I remember correctly, a forum poster made one up last year. wouldn't be too difficult to do if you can program..

Any takers?

Macca

Coach
[furrycat] said:
Read the thread.

They are never made this early...

Wait a few more weeks.

I did read the thread. What I didn't see was a rule for when these things can be produced. Thanks for clearing it up though ya nark.

The first website to publish one of these things will get 1000s of hits a day.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
There are 10 rounds left so each team can score a maximum of 20 more points.
28 points should be enough to make the eight, provided a team has a good for and against record. So to get to that number of points each team would need to win the following number of games:
Storm: already there as they are on 26 with a bye in hand.
Broncos: 2 wins from 9 starts
Sharks: 3 wins from 10 starts
Dragons: 2/9
Bulldogs: 3/9
Knights: 4/9
Sea Eagles: 4/9
Raiders: 4/9
Cowboys: 5/9
Tigers: 5/9
Panthers: 6/10
Warriors: 7/9
Roosters: 7/9
Eels: 8/10
Rabbitohs: mathematically impossible as of last weekend.

Looking at for and against the Raiders will probably need to win more than four games to be sure of a place as their for and against is pretty awful relative to their position on the table. The same goes for the Panthers, Roosters and Eels although given that they need to win most of their games anyway that's not such a worry for them. Finally the Rabbitohs awful record this year might push the cut-off point up as their lack of points will mean more competition points distributed amongst the other teams.

Latest posts