What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Calculator

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They took their time but the NRL now have a fancy advanced flash version.

Jono078

Referee
I suppose there is a bit of bias involved here :p..

547b3bd3.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed it doesnt count the BYE :?

reptar

Juniors
Jono078 said:
I suppose there is a bit of bias involved here :p..

547b3bd3.jpg

EDIT: Just noticed it doesnt count the BYE :?
I'm not quite sure I understand what the calculator has done here. You have the Raiders losing in their Qualifying Finals and given that they're 7th shouldn't they drop out? Yet they play the first Semi Final.

I think the calculator has a few issues.

Jono078

Referee
reptar said:
I'm not quite sure I understand what the calculator has done here. You have the Raiders losing in their Qualifying Finals and given that they're 7th shouldn't they drop out? Yet they play the first Semi Final.

I think the calculator has a few issues.

Yeah it does seem to have a few issues.. Although I guess we should of expected it after what theyve done with the NRL site :roll:.

Hopefully they fix it soon.

Jono078

Referee
Lol, sorry but if we make the finals im very optimistic about our chances :p..

And its not like you wont put your team in the grand final if you do the ladder predictor :p

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If we face Melbourne or Saints in the GF, we will win the premiership. I'm more worried about getting knocked out in the weeks prior by 'littler teams'

renouf

Juniors
Newcastle can't win the premiership. As good as Johns is, he can't do it all himself. Newcastle's forward pack won't be able to match bulldogs/melbourne/brisbane etc...

NK Arsenal

Juniors
renouf said:
Newcastle can't win the premiership. As good as Johns is, he can't do it all himself. Newcastle's forward pack won't be able to match bulldogs/melbourne/brisbane etc...
thats why they come runners up ;-)

Jono078

Referee
Gees Timmah are you just gonna say no to everyones predictions!

Post your own and stop saying no or f**k off to people who do it :p

Latest posts