What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl ceo - umal

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Looking for a few extra people to fill up our NRL CEO league. The website troubles they have had have put a few players off but it seems to be working well now. Would really like to do the draft tonight if we can get the league filled. The League to join is Unreal Wonder Mega League and the password is breaka.

Happy to have anyone who is serious or even semi serious playing just not someone who will give up after a week. If we don't get the league filled we will skip round 1 and do the draft on tuesday.

www.nrlceo.com

Last edited:

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Does anyone know what happens with NRL CEO if the competition is not full and the draft still goes ahead? Does the game still work if the competition isn't full. Would be great to get the last three teams though any players would be much appreciated.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Sorry Colonel I had to delay the draft as It's not full. I'm hoping it will just work on tuesday and give everyone a round to scout but considering the fragile software on NRL CEO i'm thinking the whole thing could easily fall apart from what I have read in other threads. Sorry for any trouble. Hope it all works out in the end.

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
League seems to have filled up with some unknown people but all good. Draft will be tonight at 11 EDT 10 QLD time. Not really convinient but at least it hasn't fallen over. Thanks to those who joined.

Latest posts