What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl chokers

Gareth67

First Grade
ps this day just gets better and better the wife just told me im taken her to see downton abbey today

Well you damn well ensure that you treat the gal out to a decent dinner after the show and buy yourself a couple of packs of Jaffas for later Jak .

Dowton Abbey eh ? I used to watch ‘ On the Buses ‘ with the charming Butler family - mother , Stan and the woman of my dreams Olive .

Always got a laugh out of that show and it left you with a warm fuzzy feeling inside of you and before you ask - no it wasn’t Olive .

Last edited:

possm

Coach
Well Mary got rid of the nrl chokers tag think that definitely goes to Brisbane now we just don’t make the finals to choke ...
Well played Mary once again disappointing
All to do with the coach not the players. Hasler is right up there within the top 4 coaches of the competition. Some on here did not want him at the Dragons because they thought he was not good enough. Instead of having one of the best coaches in the competition, we have one of the worst.

All to do with the coach not the players. Hasler is right up there within the top 4 coaches of the competition. Some on here did not want him at the Dragons because they thought he was not good enough. Instead of having one of the best coaches in the competition, we have one of the worst.

I think the worst not one of

jak

Bench
Well you damn well ensure that you treat the gal out to a decent dinner after the show and buy yourself a couple of packs of Jaffas for later Jak .

Dowton Abbey eh ? I used to watch ‘ On the Buses ‘ with the charming Butler family - mother , Stan and the woman of my dreams Olive .

Always got a laugh out of that show and it left you with a warm fuzzy feeling inside of you and before you ask - no it wasn’t Olive .
well thanks gareth just back from the movies were there was about 2 hundred woman 4 mybe 6 men your post has made me feel so much better thanks mate going to take a bex and have a lie down now

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No you are. Not just of the league
See there you go trying to start fights by throwing out personal insults..

We’re all here enjoying quite a good football chat and you come and try take it off topic again..

Dragonsamy

Bench
See there you go trying to start fights by throwing out personal insults..

We’re all here enjoying quite a good football chat and you come and try take it off topic again..

Ha ha ha ha .
That is the pot calling the kettle black.
Now back to having you on ignore.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Melbourne choked last week...leading in front of their home ground only to give it away literally in the past 3 minutes...that’s something Saints generally do.

Latest posts