What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nrl.com.au

Inferno

Coach
looks pretty sweet. I don't think its fully working yet, a lot of the links don't work.

Inferno

Coach
Frenzy. said:
It is here :)

I like the site. It's been very well designed. Compare it to www.sharks.com.au and it makes ours look like it was designed by dyslexic bonobo.

Any site would leave ours for dead Frenzy.

I realised it was my pop-up blocker that was preventing it from working properly. I'll be keeping an eye on it as the season progresses.

i dunno
i regestered and all that and i couldnt tell if i was logged in or what was going on. as long as it gives good info and the tipping comp works then it will serve its purpose.

sharkboy226

Juniors
In the registration process it asks about 'favourite player'.
Was i the only sharks fan who suddenly didnt have a clue?
Before this year it was no contest: ET until 2000; Peach after that.
No Peach, no Stevens, no Nutley.....

I would have almost said Berrick Barnes if he was still in the 13-man game (i went to school with him - top footballer and top bloke)
(know how hard it is to be cheering for a player yet hating the team he plays for - at least that problem's solved now he's at the Qld Reds)

Latest posts