What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL.com gets a make over!

DIEHARD

----
New NRL website for new season

The National Rugby League is pleased to announce the rollout of its new-look website NRL.COM.

Four major new features will be introduced to the site along with a revamped look for the latest pre-season club and NRL news, the Season 2004 draw, photo galleries, fan polls and trivia.

The photo gallery features shots from recent games and events including the Charity Shield and the QantasLink Country Clinics.

Another feature now available is the in-depth My Club page with everything fans will want to know about the 15 teams competing for this year's Telstra Premiership.

The new features on NRL.COM include:

Grassroots - This section will recognise the wider rugby league community from the juniors to the many volunteers that make their clubs tick. Every month NRL.com will feature a different junior league competition, draw and player.

Kickin' Back - A new section covering everything that happens away from the game. It's the place to read NRL players' reviews of CDs and DVDs, talk about the big issues in league, have your say and place footy tips.

The Game - This will be a definitive source of information on rugby league. From the date of the first premiership to profiles of league legends, The Game will have everything fans need to know.

About the NRL - This is the place for the lowdown on everything NRL. This section will feature all the official facts and figures on critical issues such as the salary cap, judiciary, player accreditation, sponsors, referees and much more.

Check the website regularly over the coming weeks as the changes are phased in, and while you're there you might also like to register for the 2004 tipping competition.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Good to see a new look website for the new season, I have still yet to find out if the make over is an improvement or not.

weasel

First Grade
I like the new look and the separate sections seem to offer up a lot more depth than the previous incarnation of the site did. I'm especially pleased to see they'll be adding history sections to the site, I've felt that's one area that's been sadly lacking.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Right now it sucks because there is nothing to do on there. I liked last years design, I will get used to this because I have to.