What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL.com ladder predictor

sting

Bench
Well its out now, so everyone put in your tips and lets see how they all turn out.

it seems to be a bit f**ked like the points dont work out and when i first looked at my result some teams were out of order lol.

but just look at the wins and make it go in order...

http://www.nrl.com/ladderpredictor/predictor.htm

i put my hand over the ladder while doing mine so i could just see how it was at the end and not tip based on the ladder

Manly 19/5
Melbourne 17/7
Cronulla 16/8
Brisbane 15/8/1
Roosters 15/9
Stgeorge 14/10
Canberra 13/11
Tigers 12/12

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I know it's 100% completely hypothetical, but the Bulldogs have been taken off the premiership market because they supposedly can't make the finals. Yet I've managed to get them as high as seventh... :?

Tommy Smith

Referee
I know it's 100% completely hypothetical, but the Bulldogs have been taken off the premiership market because they supposedly can't make the finals. Yet I've managed to get them as high as seventh... :?
Go down to the tab then. Im sure they'll give you 1000/1 if you want to waste some money on it.

sting

Bench
haha you sure it wasn't the predictor stuffing up??? i think it has a few bugs in it... mine ended up with manly on 52 points, saints above roosters and a other weird things when it had the wins/losses i posted above......

Timmah

Staff member
OK, it's badly flawed. Apparently we can get as many as 34 points... that's 20 points in 5 games. What are going to do? Tip our own draws?

Timmah

Staff member
It's not even being advertised on the nrl site yet, that's the point.

sting

Bench
Not always 4 points though only sometimes haha!!! otherwise manly would've ended up on like 72 plus the byes or something... its mental!!!

Timmah

Staff member
sting, how exactly did you find it? Did you just grab the AFL's url and change it to nrl.com?

Frailty

First Grade
My table is:

Manly
Brisbane
Storm
Roosters
Sharks
Raiders
Dragons
Eels

Panthers
Knights
Wests Tigers
Titans
Warriors
Rabbitohs
Cowboys
Bulldogs

That being said Storm, Roosters, and Sharks would all finish on 46 points.

Looking at it again, take the points stuff up.. Eels down to 10th and Panthers and Knights shift up one.

Last edited:

sting

Bench
sting, how exactly did you find it? Did you just grab the AFL's url and change it to nrl.com?

nah i'm not that cluey to think of that lol timmah i saw some dude mention it in some other thread somewhere and clicked on the link and it took me to some intro page for it and then just clicked "start predicting" then thats the link i posted.

it must still be getting built but it kinda works if you just look at the wins/losses:?

The Tax Man

Juniors
My table is:

Manly
Brisbane
Storm
Roosters
Sharks
Raiders
Dragons
Eels

Panthers
Knights
Wests Tigers
Titans
Warriors
Rabbitohs
Cowboys
Bulldogs

That being said Storm, Roosters, and Sharks would all finish on 46 points.

Looking at it again, take the points stuff up.. Eels down to 10th and Panthers and Knights shift up one.
Eels in the finals? That some speculative tipping!

Serc

First Grade
What a joke...

Certainly looks like they lifted the AFL one, 4 points for a win and all :p

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Last years one was better, it was optional if you wanted to put scores in or just tip the winner. This way takes too long.

Jono078

Referee
LU is getting a ladder predictor right? I'll wait for that one. NRL one is a waste of time.

I tip the Cowboys in the first week and they magically arent last anymore :?

Latest posts