What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nrl.com members

clifford

Juniors
hey guys i am an nrl.com member chasing gf tickets but i never recieved an email with the code to use tonight. anyone know how i can find the code or anything>???

saintania

Juniors
I think only season ticket holders got a code for the GF. Considering anyone can join nrl.com for free and the priority they want to give paying members, you will have to buy with the public tomorrow (if any remain).

clifford

Juniors
is that all i gotta do? anytime i log on it neverbrings me to a profile or anytihing jus lets me vote for indiginous all stars and stuff

clifford

Juniors
was your code like the post above mate cause i found a webpage that gives a codelike that wen i log into it but it says its from earleir presales

Dizzychik

Juniors
there's nothing left. :x

i was given the code 'DRAGONS' to use by NRL and the club and it didn't work.

lucky i got my tix earlier :D

YEah I got tickets this morning, but also tried DRAGONS tonight with no success. Needed one more ticket and tried my trusty old NRL-10200 password and it worked.

clifford

Juniors
yeh i finally found th code but there was jack sh*t left hey so ebayed it for cat A seats for 4 of us. we are off to the granny, can not wait, now the long drive down frm brissy