What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Complete 2004 patch with EVERY jersey!

Timmo

Juniors
Hey there.. exciting news for all fans of the game...

I have completed a 2004 patch which includes the following:

* All NRL home and away jerseys for the 2004 season; complete with sponsorship (Dragons away strip is in fact their Steelers commemorative jersey).
* Updated State of Origin jerseys.
* Updated logos for Cronulla Sharks and Parramatta Eels.
* Stuart Gollan's 2004 patch: with 2004 rosters, rookies, draw and updated stats.
* New intro movie.
* New menu backgrounds and loading screens.
* Updates sponsorship boards in some stadiums.
* Extra custom jerseys.

WARNING: You need to backup the files in the 'db' folder because they will be over-written! (these files are your custom team and player files)

One thing that has not been updated in this patch are the colours of the numbers on the jerseys. If anyone can update these, please contact me: leaguegazelle@hotmail.com

-------

The jerseys are all high resolution and they look even better than the ones in the original game. I reckon they are pretty accurate too.

To download the patch, go to www.leaguegazelle.8m.com

Cheers!

SP

Bench
great stuff, now i just gotta buy the PC version of the game (I only have the PS2 one)

incredible_holc

Juniors
and they are using my space aswell, good old priddo. I let him have it for his game and he uses it for this. Well atleast its to do with rugby league

Timmo

Juniors
Haha! Yeah, sorry dude.. if you don't mind.. hehe.
I've been waiting for Gol to give me FTP details so I could put it on his space, but he disappeared.

NPK

Bench
Are the player rosters updated? eg. Are Buttigieg and Gee gone?
Is Hunt in?

NPK

Bench
I like it. The new menu backgrounds etc are a nice change.

However, who did the ratings for the rookies? :)
Karmichael Hunt has an agility of only 6 - have you seen his sidestep?!
He has a kick rating of 4 - he is a regular play kicker for the Broncos. He can also goalkick better than 1.

Apart from that, good work.

Timmo

Juniors
The ratings and line-ups and stuff were all from Gol's Rugby League... I think he made them himself.

Paullyboy

Coach
Nice work on the jerseys and stuff mate!

But Im very glad I did back up my DB because they are quite old compared to the way i updated it recently.

Paullyboy

Coach
Hey Timmo did you do something with this patch that plays around with the controls? Because every game I go to play now the keyboard buggers up a minute into it. Ive never had this before so im guessing its something to do with this patch.

Is there a reason?

Timmo

Juniors
Paullyboy,
I have absolutely no idea mate. It shouldn't do that. It's only replaced the jersey files and some DB files...
I don't know how to help you there.

Paullyboy

Coach
Hmmm strange its still happening - and its something thats never happened to me before. I wonder what Ive done.

Paullyboy

Coach
Ive just reinstalled it now and the same thing is happening. For some reason the keyboard doesnt work at all in the game now when i load it up, not in the menu's or anything. But it works fine with any other game or for the internet so its definately something associated with the game.

Anyone have any ideas on what to do to fix it?

Timmo

Juniors
I have tried changing the number colours myself, I succeeded with some, but it was too frustrating.

These are the number changes i need -

Melbourne away - purple
Brisbane away - maroon
Dragons away - white
Souths Away - black (could be black already, i cant remember)

I think that's it... if there's any others, please point them out.

Latest posts