What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Complete 2004 patch with EVERY jersey!

NZtiger

Juniors
I really liking the new patch! Cheers Timmo!

Hey Timmo, do you think you could maybe add the new franchises that are bidding for a spot in the NRL if ya have time?
I WAS working on the Southern Orcas but I got too busy! Maybe you could add all the logos and everything...there are pics of all franchises online, you just have to look around...for the Southern Orcas stuff I simply went to: http://www.southernorcas.co.nz
If ya just guess the rest of uniform (shorts/socks) that will be sweet :)

Let me know what ya think!

Timmo

Juniors
Hey, I was thinking of doing the Gold Coast Dolphins one, but I couldn't find a website anywhere...
There are no decent pictures of the jersey though.

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
I have tried changing the number colours myself, I succeeded with some, but it was too frustrating.

These are the number changes i need -

Melbourne away - purple
Brisbane away - maroon
Dragons away - white
Souths Away - black (could be black already, i cant remember)

I think that's it... if there's any others, please point them out.

you can change the colour by opening teambits.db in a hex editor

the 3 symbols after the team name is what controls the number colours, so you just copy and paste the colour you want from another team

simostorm

Bench
Let us know when its updated, cos I cant tell who im using with the Storm away jersey's.
Also Timmo, why dont you add the dolphins jersey as a custom team.

ethos

Live Update Team
If it's not too much trouble, Timmo, would you be able to have the jerseys listed on your website so that you can just download each jersey by itself without having to dowload the whole patch.

Thanks.

Paullyboy

Coach
Ive made the Dolphins jersey and put it in another thread round here somewhere, however its nowhere near the quality of some of the ones you've made.

If only I could play the game still :( , damn game playing up !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

Timmo

Juniors
Hey, yeah, I know how to change them but it got too frustrating and I couldn't get all of the right.
I don't think the origin fixtures are updated, only the jerseys. It isn't hard to do the team yourself though. and NSW had very different teams each round anyway, so you could choose your own custom team.

Timmo

Juniors
Oh, and if anyone updates the numbers, post them up here so everyone can get it.

Etho, I don't think I have enough hosting space to host all the jerseys seperately as well. Also, seeing as I worked pretty hard (and used a lot of my time) to make these jerseys, the patch pays credit to me and the others who were involved and also has some harmless advertising in it (yeah, I know, I'm a businessman). If I were to release them seperately, the jerseys would go uncredited.

nöyd

Staff member
I have downloaded your patch Timmo and it rocks hard. However, I am only using your jerseys as I am currently running a fantasy comp and cannot compromise the stats of the players with a different patch. Anyway I just wanted to let you know that I have given your patch a plug on my forum, and I will be looking to post pictures of your handiwork (in my forum and possibly site) in the near future, only with your permission of course. Due credit will be given, naturally. 8)

Excellent work :clap: :clap: :clap:

Blacky

Juniors
Well done on the patch mate. It is fantastic. I really enjoy watching the new video clip at the start. I reackon eventually if possible you should try and get the clip channel use for friday night football. That would be a beauty to start the game with.

Timmo

Juniors
Yeah Blacky, that was my plan, but I'm always busy on friday nights. So I taped the sunday arvo one.
Anyone made me some numbers yet? I really couldn't be bothered doing it myself coz it stresses me out.

Timmo

Juniors
I have an impure love for rugby league football jerseys. I have about 4 different penrith jerseys at home, plus a city jersey and a NSW jersey. I'm a fan of the old jerseys, not this new shiny material crap.

I'm stoked to have re-newed your love for the game. I might have to update the patch when someone makes me some new number colours and I will try and update the Origin team line-ups and also the City v Country line-ups.

The team editor has renewed my love for the game. I have been replacing all the unknown reserve players faces with the faces of myself and friends for my own custom team. It's brilliant. I hate using only the 8 custom faces (none of my friends are black).