What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl Dreamteam lists

Grapple

Bench
Nice one Gronk. Gallen as captain?

I beat Lone Scout by one point, so still a good first win.

Geohood

Bench
Got a tad below par 793 this week

Now with a total score of 3129 and slipped 164 spots to ranked 655.

My team:

Smith (c) - Lawton
Burgess, Woods - Tasi, Poore
Gallen, Mateo (vc), Taia - Aubusson, Cordner, De Bellin
Reynolds, Prince - Moltzen, Humble
Hodges, Halatau - Hurrell, Moga
Carney, Norman, Rankin - Sio, Tedesco

Will probably make 2 trades again but have made full trades every week so far so gotta be careful.

Grapple

Bench
A good back row there Geo and nice ranking.

Team

Smith - J.Reynolds
Graham, Matulino - Poore, Taupau
Burgess, S.Manu, Taumalolo - De Bellin, Ben Henry, K.Brommich
DCE, (C) Maloney - A. Reynolds, Carr
Inglis, Teo - Moga, Pangai
Slater, Bowen, Moltzen - Sio, Hurrell

Hoping to use 100 K in the back row next week and upgrade Manu or get a reserve.

Geohood

Bench
Gun players you got there, Reynolds, DCE, Slater..

I will probably change it 10 times but initial trades now were:

Moltzen out -> Mateo to half -> Bukuya 2nd row
Lawton -> Robson

Gives me better depth in both halves n hooker now

(Robson looks to be the buy of the week at hooker or half now.. not sure if many people will catch on.. Scored 60 and 55 in his first 2 games, looks to be set in the Sharks team now and and should rise up to 50k this week.. buy him if you can, I would trade out Carr then bring him in at half and have all 4 halves playing with Reynolds and De Bellin or a new trade in as last reserve, next stop would be backrow for you!)

Last edited:

Sameagle

Juniors
Ended up with 856, average of 799.. went from 400 something to 172 out of 104,439 players..doing much better than expected.

Team without changes this week
Smith - Rein (R)
Burgess, Matt scott - taupau,browne
Gallen, Mateo, Fulton - Elijah Tayloy (R), Ben Henry (R), Austin
Mullen, Carney - Reynolds (R), Sezer
Halatau, Lyon - Gavet, Moga
Slater, Kyle Stanley, Norman - Hurrell, Tedesco

Took an stupid gamble on mateo as captain thinking he'll go well after last week..didn't go aswell as i thought. Moved Gallen into captain this week.
Heard Matt Scott is out with a fractured foot so may be trading him out.. and looking to get either inglis or brett morris.

Geohood

Bench
Wow you would of demolished it if you had Smith or Gallen at captain :S Probably top 100?

Grapple

Bench
Ended up with 856, average of 799.. went from 400 something to 172 out of 104,439 players..doing much better than expected.

Team without changes this week
Smith - Rein (R)
Burgess, Matt scott - taupau,browne
Gallen, Mateo, Fulton - Elijah Tayloy (R), Ben Henry (R), Austin
Mullen, Carney - Reynolds (R), Sezer
Halatau, Lyon - Gavet, Moga
Slater, Kyle Stanley, Norman - Hurrell, Tedesco

Took an stupid gamble on mateo as captain thinking he'll go well after last week..didn't go aswell as i thought. Moved Gallen into captain this week.
Heard Matt Scott is out with a fractured foot so may be trading him out.. and looking to get either inglis or brett morris.

Yeah I heard a lot of people took that gamble on Mateo. I think massive scores will always be a one off if he's coming off the bench. But better for The Warriors that way, not so good for DT... ha ha.
Be aware of how often Inglis will be out with Origin and byes...

Gun players you got there, Reynolds, DCE, Slater..

I will probably change it 10 times but initial trades now were:

Moltzen out -> Mateo to half -> Bukuya 2nd row
Lawton -> Robson

Gives me better depth in both halves n hooker now

(Robson looks to be the buy of the week at hooker or half now.. not sure if many people will catch on.. Scored 60 and 55 in his first 2 games, looks to be set in the Sharks team now and and should rise up to 50k this week.. buy him if you can, I would trade out Carr then bring him in at half and have all 4 halves playing with Reynolds and De Bellin or a new trade in as last reserve, next stop would be backrow for you!)

Cheers for that Geo, i'll keep an eye on Robson.

Sameagle

Juniors
Yeah geo, I was spewing..definitely changing gallen back to captain he seems to be consistently getting scores up around 80. Mateo is starting this week going from the round 5 lineup thread..may hold off on Morris and inglis and save a trade,but I'm thinlong about trading out matt Scott then bringing him back once he's fully recovered,but stuck on who to bring in.

cleary89

Coach
Smith (c) - Waddell
Burgess Snowden - Poore Costigan
Bukuya Stagg Harrison - De Belin Cordner Austin
Carney Pearce - Reynolds Roberts
Halatau Tahu - Ropati Williams
Slater Norman Moltzen - Hurrell Tedesco

Going to go Waddell to Robson and Hurrel to switch with Williams and Williams to Everingham

So final team for this week with 221k in the bank.

Smith (c) - Robson (R)
Burgess Snowden - Poore Costigan
Bukuya Stagg Harrison - De Belin (R) Cordner (R) Austin
Carney Pearce - Reynolds (R) Roberts
Halatau Tahu - Ropati Hurrell
Slater Norman Everingham - Moltzen Tedesco

Who would you play at centre? JDB as 4th reserve?

Next week maybe Austin up to a gun or something.

Last edited:

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
Thinking of trading out tasi for geddes so I then have enough money to bring in robson for waddell. Thoughts? Will Geddes be able to keep his starting spot?

Geohood

Bench
I dunno but Tasi probably won't rise much more anyway, and Robson looks to be a great buy to me so I would do it. Are you that stripped of cash though? Robson is under 200k

Tiger-Sean

Juniors
Yeah if I just tried trading waddell for Robson I am about $30'000 short.
Geddes price will definitely rise this week. and should keep rising if he continues scoring 30+
So I think I will make the trade

Sameagle

Juniors
Had a shocker of week with lyon being ruled out and burgess going down early.
Ended up with 723 and still won every game in my 5 leagues.. went from ranked 172 up till 143.

Just curious what's everyone doing with burgess.. i've opted to use a trade now and swap him with rapira for some extra cash then trade out corey norman finally for hayne. Still got 40K in the bank.

Grapple

Bench
I got absolutely smashed this round. Went up ranking from 5000 to 10000 in one round.
I have Burgess, Dugan and Tony Williams still. I think i'll keep Dugan but will trade out Big Sam and T-Rex this round I think.

Although, I'm worried about Slater and his price dropping, injury and Origin. Decisions....

Sameagle

Juniors
I was expecting a massive ranking drop but turns out i went up.

I'm the same grappler, I've got slater in mine.. but from reading the daily telecrap seems he'll be fit for this week, come origin time I have no idea what i'll be doing.

Last edited: