What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Fantasy Coach 2024

Nutz

Bench
@Ned Kelly
@Perth Tiger
@Iamback
Attention all Wests Tigers forumers,
Iamback with be posting the NRL Fantasy Coach joining code next week so if your interested in joining in the fun reply to this post and we'll include you.
If you have never done before don't stress as it's sooo simple to play and free.
It's also another way to get involved in watching and scrutinizing other teams games which increases you knowledge in who's who in the zoo of rugby league.
Any questions ask here or msg me or Iamback.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Hi All,

NRL fantasy comp is set up code is:

M6USJC3T
Just to give you a hint of what it will be like to have me as part of this please tell me what I am supposed to do with that code. Step by step will be much appreciated.

I already have a team worked so I just need to enter my selections into our competition.

Iamback

Coach
Just to give you a hint of what it will be like to have me as part of this please tell me what I am supposed to do with that code. Step by step will be much appreciated.

I already have a team worked so I just need to enter my selections into our competition.

When your are on your team page.

Press the 3 lines and you get this screen.

Go into join league and enter the code in

Attachments

• IMG_2525.png
    IMG_2525.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0

Nutz

Bench
Is it still just two changes per week?

Will we see each others team selection?
Ask iamback ned. Last year there were more available trades during SOO period but it tells you whats available each week and your trade balance.
You can see opposition team during the game so you know how your H2H is going.
Your captain gets double points and your spine traditionally gets more points but cost more.
In the app there are the rules. Plenty of time to brush up

Nutz

Bench
I think I'm in.
Does it automatically take my team when I signed up to the standard comp solo?
It will automatically make your team the same in two comps, the classic and the head to head.
I'm not sure at what point all the H2H pairing shows up but for memory its when the rd is open early in the weeks.

Ned Kelly

Juniors

Nutz

Bench
Thanks for all the info.

Looking forward to it. I will be taking it more seriously than ever.
Good stuff. I had no idea about the head to head last year and got through it very easily, I actually did pretty good which amazed me.

Perth Tiger

Bench
How do you change the team name? I had an auto log in to the NRL site and it had an old fantasy team I did from probably about 10 years ago and don't know how to change the name?

Latest posts