What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2018

Blair

Coach
Brilliant game. For once Melbourne were on the receiving end of a couple of dodgy calls, leading to Souths' last two tries.

Although, I would've liked to have seen that Addo-Carr fwd pass from a straight angle.

I'm not sure how my nerves would handle tomorrow's game if it's that close. See Bellamy? He's not improving in the box, is he?

Storm 29 Souths 28.

Blair

Coach
Hey, I wonder if we're getting that pre-game crowd haka again? Like we did in 2011?

I learnt it at school but was rusty seven years ago so didn't participate. Nothing's changed.

Blair

Coach
Panthers 27 Warriors 12, Roosters 21 Sharks 12.

Similar scorelines but ours seems like a hiding.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Sharks had their chances but couldn't take them

The Mitchell crusher tackle storyline is one to follow

Ennis made a point about the top players rising to the surface at this time of year in Munster, Cronk and Maloney. Guess the Warriors needed RTS for them, wonder if it will be Milford or Widdop today

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That Sharks result would have the Storm nervous, if there is one team they don't want to see it is Cronulla. Wade Graham injury is huge for them though

JJ

Immortal
I’d call it a dominate win. Panthers choked us out of the game with a master class in kicking and shut us down effectively in attack.
Good thing was we kept up the effort

Bad thing was Tevaga was probably our best. Worst thing was Kata, followed by Blair, Maumalo and Johnson. I'm happy giving Maumalo a pass as he's been brilliant all year and the Panthers were determined to shut down the back three. Then of course our brains trust had nothing, Green seemed to be the only one on field with any nous, and Kearney just seemed annoyed that plan a A wasn't working. He might have turned the culture around but I'm not convinced he can come up with a game plan and alternatives to win big games

And f**k Johnson, seems like a lovely guy but for the money he's on he has to offer more than that drivel in a big game

Latest posts