What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Finals 2024

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
That Bullemore try is an interesting one, normally I get a sense of if something is close and might be pulled up, live I never got it with one. Have watched it a few times now, I can see where there are question marks, have frozen it at point to release and then when it is caught, and shit it is tight. Atkins is 5m away from it and right in line

Where it is interesting for me, is as soon as I saw Voss (hates Manly) and the human sleeping pill Cronk were calling it I pushed the yellow button and went to the 9 commentary. 9 commentary, not a mention at all about the pass and the contest in the air they all thought was fine. Flicking through the highlights with the Fox crew, Voss is adamant the pass is forward, and he also manages to find a clear knock on in the contest.

Izz

Bench
Absolutely stoked to see the Bulldogs go week 1. Mainly because Crichton's a grub who likes yelling in people's faces. He's like Latrell except with a good work ethic. I'll never understand why guys with their level of ability and skill have so much grubbiness in their game.

Izz

Bench
Also, lol @ Curran for playing a whopping 35 minutes off the bench. And getting owned by DCE

EDIT: though, according to nrl.com stats, he did have the most run metres of any Bulldogs forward with 98.

Blair

Coach
Phew, Manly have breathed a little life into the finals series.

Week Two:
Friday: Sharks v Cowboys 7:50 pm (AEST)
Saturday: Roosters v Manly 7:50 pm (AEST)

JJ

Immortal
That Manly v Bulldogs game was a cracker
it was, and the Cowboys/Knights was fun too, but the weekend just confirmed to me how far ahead the top 2 are - Easts would have been closer without the injuries but had done little to suggest they could match Penrith and Melbourne.

Latest posts