What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL GRAND FINAL TICKETS???

AzzA84

Juniors
Hey guys i was just wondering if any of you guys wanted to sell your grand final tickets...i was looking for about 3 or more if possible and all seated together.

If you have some and want to sell them, please could you email me on, azza84@optushome.com.au

Cheers AzzA

Zack DLR

Juniors
plenty on ebay. expect to pay about $400 for 2 though.

It steep, but I have no doubt, if it was my team, id pay it.

I have never had the pleasure of watching my team in a GF though... :cry:

maladroit

Juniors
I Have two, I thought the cowboys might get there and will not be travelling down. PM me if you are interested, I'll be honest and say that I could give them to a mate who is keen, so would need to get a good price to make it worth while selling. Think about how much you want to pay and I am happy to settle on a fair deal.

Wagonator

Juniors
A mate of mine has 2 tix left for sale, he had a shitload (sorry ass Panther) and has sold most. There are 2 left, but like most they are on ebay and he is looking for the best offer. He wnats to go for the sake of it but would probably sell em but it's gotta be a decent price. Don't bite my head off, not my call. Let me know and I will put you in touch.