What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nrl halves my ass

Danonthespot

Juniors
If Mortimer doesn't get dropped this week I will refuse to watch them play against the Broncs.

We would honestly play better with 12 men on the field than with him running around out there.

yy_cheng

Coach
bombing at luke burt worked a treat. seems like every team has caught on. a player of prince's calibre lapped it up.

luke burt = liability atm

It would be may game plan every play and I have been saying this last year when it was asked how do we beat the eels during our run.

He is small so a good leaper who is bigger will kill it if the kicker can be pinpoint.

If he goes up, he would get smashed.

But usually Burt doesn't do the physical stuff so he will not contest the bomb.

Then when the opposition catch it, he will try to defend but because he is so small, he'll get brushed away.

For all the bombs to Burt this year (too few by the opposition I feel), he has looked extremely uncomfortable.

Not many tries have occurred because the catcher stuffs the catch or the put down.

I don't mind Burt on the wing, but if I was an opposition coach, I would always bomb to him. I mean why bomb INU?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
If Mortimer doesn't get dropped this week I will refuse to watch them play against the Broncs.

We would honestly play better with 12 men on the field than with him running around out there.

I'll give you score updates if you like.

The 12 man thing had crossed my mind too.

Runaround Man

Juniors
Last night it became very very obvious that our halves just can't control a game. It's like we have halves with L plate and P plates while we are playing seasoned pros....it's just not a contest......but, who else do we have at the moment??

I feel sorry for Hindy. That warrior absolutely busts his ass, just to see the team crumble around him.......

Hindy is an absolute champion. I hope they put his statue right along side Pricey's.

Fathead

Bench

Well looks like you have seen your last eels game for the year then :(
Morts will be there AND he will be the halfback.

cv8z

Juniors
Why cant the coaching staff see what we all feel and see in our halves?
And since they're hell bent on keeping them why not play to their strengths, one of which is not kicking?

Fathead

Bench
Killed me to watch Maloney with the warriors tonight. Spiral and cut out passes. Well directed kicks in goal, quick off the mark, kicks goals at around 90%..
Pity he didnt have a famous surname.
progress.gif

Latest posts