What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL is becoming a joke

archydragon

Juniors
I have just had enough of this crap going on with our game its giving me the sh*!s reallly. I cant believe some of the desions they are making at the moment they are ruining our game.
No.1- Finch has to come and say that Clark was wrong on that desision and if he dosent he should be sacked immidietly for this it was disgusting. if he defends clark for this both of there heads should be gone with
No.2- Crocker are you kidding me 3 weeks for that, thiaday bludee landed on his back not on his head it, i know he has baggage but cmon dat does not deserve 3 weeks
No.3- If O'Donnell is wiped out of tri-nations for what he did its unfair because the thign he did was not as worse then Morley's. The NRL gave him 7 weeks just to put him out for the rest of the year and let him play tri-nations i believe the same should be done for O'Donnell he is a key player for Australia

Theres plenty more things i could say a joke, but id like to see people add to this list of travestys currently happening in the NRL

Archydragon

LESStar58

Referee
Crocker is looking at 2. Thats his sentence if he cops an early plea. Given the way he's been shafted at the judiciary already this year its in the clubs best interests to not contest it and take the 2.

O'Donnell shold be gone for the rest of the season.

Finch. He's a whinger. Pay him no mind.

lazza

Juniors
O'donnell's shot was cowardly.. should be gone for the season and half of the next!

striking someone on the ground with a forearm to the head is just crap.

mickdo

Coach
lazza said:
O'donnell's shot was cowardly.. should be gone for the season and half of the next!

striking someone on the ground with a forearm to the head is just crap.
Funny, so was Slater's but not many people were whinging about that decision...

andrew057

First Grade
mickdo said:
Funny, so was Slater's but not many people were whinging about that decision...

If you cant comprehend the difference between maybe you should follow a new sport like ping pong.

mickdo

Coach
andrew057 said:
If you cant comprehend the difference between maybe you should follow a new sport like ping pong.
Maybe you should find a brain... I hear Johns just lost his

c_eagle

Juniors
Some people say that they love the NRL despite all of these controversies. I love the NRL because of them.

Leagueguy

Juniors
Some people say that they love the NRL despite all of these controversies. I love the NRL because of them.
[/QUOTE

Hahaha good point. At the end of the end of the day, football is kind of silly when you think about it. I mean it has its worth and deserves to be taken seriously, but a lot of its just fun. I enjoy the controversy of it all. Its kind of like a soap opera.

adamkungl

Immortal
The Johns incident is a bloody joke, touchies should stop their bitching and pay attention to the game. The O'Donnell elbow looked a lot worse than the Slater one, and Robert Finch is just as inpet as the morons he's the boss of, stop making bs excuses and start chopping heads

Knightmare

Coach
EXACTLY! If Paul Simpkins refs a 1st grade game this weekend, it will be nothing short of a farce. Apparently it's cool to give players lenghty suspensions for saying some naughty words, but refs can make Barry Gomersall look fair and nothing happens!

Latest posts