What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Jerseys store in Sydney...anyone know where?

Newtowneel

Juniors
Trying to locate a store that sells jerseys other than rebel Sport or Peter Wynn Score

Any ideas...I need to actually go in to a store to grab a jersey for xmas

You can always try Goodfellows factory outlet, 71 Princes Hwy St Peters, almost opposite Sydney Park. They have heaps of Jets gear and some NRL teams there too and always good for an original retro jersey too.

Newtowneel

Juniors
Thanks for your replies everyone. I was after a 2013 Broncos ladies jersey but just found they aren't being released until January.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Mick Simmons, Pitt St.

this.

not only is it a good store, mick simmons supported this site thru advertising for a while, so i suppose we should support the supporters of the supporters of NRL teams.

you'll work it out.

innsaneink

Referee
I can remember before the days of the Rebel sports franchise, if your local suburban sports store didnt have what you wanted, you went into town to Mick Simmons.....are the still down near haymarket or has it moved>

Lambretta

First Grade
I can remember before the days of the Rebel sports franchise, if your local suburban sports store didnt have what you wanted, you went into town to Mick Simmons.....are the still down near haymarket or has it moved>

Mick Simmons were on George Street just along from the Hilton until very recently - now they have moved to 249 Pitt Street as the old building on George Street is replaced / renovated

Pierced Soul

First Grade
just for anyone else interested, there are some stores like league and legends which will stock jerseys (i know theres one of these in campbelltown mall), and liverpool westfields has one called "league zone"

On the rare and unfortunate occasion that I had to venture to the shit hole that is Sydney recently I had to go to Blacktown and there is a shop in the big shopping centre there that sells heaps of NRL gear. I don't really buy NRL stuff because it's a rip-off but I did have a look around and ended up buying some Kangaroos stuff that was on sale (with the old logos). They had GWS stuff there and no bastard was looking at it, even though Blacktown is now VFL heartland.

tony.

Juniors
There's a store in Westfield Parramatta, on Level 5 near Woolworths, not sure what it's called but they've got jerseys and the $1 table is worth taking a look at too (drink coolers, beer and shot glasses, etc etc)