What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nrl ladder

alien

Referee
Yep--got it!!!

If we finish 7th we play-----------???

If we finish 8th who do we play???

if we finish 7th we play the team who finishes 6th

if we finish 8th we play the team who finishes 5th

the higher ranked team gets to play at their home ground

Rabbits20

Immortal
i think we will be playing bulldogs week 1 of finals...

So do I.

You'll have to avoid them like the plague:crazy::crazy:

So will I because I would go.

Geez I just can't stand the Dogs supporters.

If we play the Dogs alien we can beat them if we pick the right team especially in the forwards.

I would expect a crowd of 50k.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yep--got it!!!

If we finish 7th we play-----------???

If we finish 8th who do we play???

We could play the Storm in Melbourne, that's a definite possibility.

We have never won in Melbourne.

I'd prefer to play the Dogs in Sydney as I reckon we'd have a better chance of winning.

alien

Referee
in regards to who i wanted to win in the 3 saturday games, they all lost! ](*,) :lol:

Rabbits20

Immortal
in regards to who i wanted to win in the 3 saturday games, they all lost! ](*,) :lol:

The Dragons will probably win their last 2 games too.

Storm lose to Broncos

Dogs beat Warriors.

Souths lose to Roosters.

Equals Dogs 5th v Souths 8th.

doyen

Bench
Bennett supposedly is going to rest players for the Storm match--he has conceded that they will run 2nd.

Even if they get beaten by the Storm they will still hold 2nd place on strong for & against.

Even if Sths beat the Roosters,the Roosters diff is enough to give them the minor p/ship.

If Bennett does rest players the Storm could win away.

Would this result end in Sths playing the Storm in Melbourne??

alien

Referee
Bennett supposedly is going to rest players for the Storm match--he has conceded that they will run 2nd.

Even if they get beaten by the Storm they will still hold 2nd place on strong for & against.

Even if Sths beat the Roosters,the Roosters diff is enough to give them the minor p/ship.

If Bennett does rest players the Storm could win away.

Would this result end in Sths playing the Storm in Melbourne??

yep

hmmm

alien

Referee
well we can't finish 8th now because titans just beat st merge. this could be a bad thing though because we could end up playing melbourne in melbourne - (6th v 7th)

Rabbits20

Immortal
well we can't finish 8th now because titans just beat st merge. this could be a bad thing though because we could end up playing melbourne in melbourne - (6th v 7th)

Don't say it, gulp!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no no no!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need Storm to win to stay in 5th. Even if Dogs win Storm have a better for and against. So Dogs would finish 6th, which is what we want.

We can't have Brisbane beating the Storm.

doyen

Bench

The Storm,in that case, may throw the game against the Broncos-----they may rest their star players too.It would probably be in their interest to lose to the Broncos!!???????

The Storm has a good record against Sths in Melbourne;do they not??

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Storm,in that case, may throw the game against the Broncos-----they may rest their star players too.It would probably be in their interest to lose to the Broncos!!???????

The Storm has a good record against Sths in Melbourne;do they not??

I don't see Bellamy resting their players. Bellamy will want them to win and keep building momentum.

As for Souths we have never won in Melbourne, it's a graveyard for us.

Rabbits20

Immortal
See Doyen, I knew Storm wouldn't throw that game.

They were clinical and the refs were against them with Brisbane getting 8 penalties and Storm only 2.

Yesssssss, we don't have to go to Melbourne now, halllleelujjjjaaahhhh:D

Most likely we will play the Dogs or if the Sharks lose to Manly we could play Cronulla.

We will play at ANZ most likely. If it's Sharks though it'll be at SFS.

alien

Referee
See Doyen, I knew Storm wouldn't throw that game.

They were clinical and the refs were against them with Brisbane getting 8 penalties and Storm only 2.

Yesssssss, we don't have to go to Melbourne now, halllleelujjjjaaahhhh:D

Most likely we will play the Dogs or if the Sharks lose to Manly we could play Cronulla.

We will play at ANZ most likely. If it's Sharks though it'll be at SFS.

yeah i reckon sharks will beat manly, so we will probably play against bulldogs at anz stadium, week 1 of finals. tough game. i hope GI will be able to play

Rabbits20

Immortal
yeah i reckon sharks will beat manly, so we will probably play against bulldogs at anz stadium, week 1 of finals. tough game. i hope GI will be able to play

Better than going to Melbourne though alien. We'd have had zero chance down there.

Now we have a chance:)

Latest posts